🎆✨KK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid color✨🎆

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    That’s what I’m thinking @llze
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Um so no spoilers anymore and they never listen to our glitch reports. If I didn’t have friends that only use forum to communicate I would probs never come to the forum. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Imagine if they start making the old items easier to get like turn old kstar items into kash etc since less and less people are playing/spending on the game. 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    That’s what I was thinking @KkhAngelica they would turn items for kstars to get with kash!!!!
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Imagine if they start making the old items easier to get like turn old kstar items into kash etc since less and less people are playing/spending on the game. 🤔
    The fact that we see each other in the voting booth a lot does nod to a decrease in the amount of players. Also a lot of us end up in the same TS groups ect (that could just be timing & starting early tho 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Also I want to mention that, as far as I’m aware new players stop getting quests and have to go to Simon to get more- new players aren’t going to know to do that and will probably quit. 
    (This happened on my restart game)

Anyway
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    They stopped keeping up with the official KKH Insiders private group on Facebook as well. Spoilers will no longer be posted there and members are no longer asked to rate the items.
    iOS
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    How long ago was it Kim signed up for another 3 years? I think maybe it was the final 3 and that's what we're seeing here, the slow death of a once beloved game 
    edited June 2022
    I’m thinking 2020 when she signed for another 3 years @FoxieLola