🎆✨KK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid color✨🎆

Comments

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    @Lachimolala I’ve seen some ads for terrible games like that in the past too! I just didn’t know what to do about them, so thanks for mentioning them here. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @Lachimolala I’ve seen some ads for terrible games like that in the past too! I just didn’t know what to do about them, so thanks for mentioning them here. 
    I hope they actually do something 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If they were trying to make us want to stop playing the game, I prefer honesty about it. But it also doesn't make sense because they added the feature to refer players and we're supposed to get rewards for doing it. Of course that feature isn't getting used by me when they don't give me reasons to want to. 
    Platform: Android

edited June 2022
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Is anyone else's game just crashing at any moment? I'd go to check my sys scores or watch an ad for stars and my game would just randomly close on it's own.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    alo said:
    i dont know where to post this but i was lurking through my handhelds and found the inspo for this. it looks yummy 😋 

i get so happy when i randomly find obscure references for the game, dress? cool? but seeing a random hairstyle somewhere or a handheld....free serotonin lol
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    sarie said:
    alo said:
    i dont know where to post this but i was lurking through my handhelds and found the inspo for this. it looks yummy 😋 

i get so happy when i randomly find obscure references for the game, dress? cool? but seeing a random hairstyle somewhere or a handheld....free serotonin lol
    I remember seeing this the first time at a Mexican restaurant and I was like “ Omg, what is that?” and I order it and it was delicious! 
    IOS Player 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @AmyMimi 😍🤩 so pretty I love it - imagine some of the forum members being on the design team for KKH 💭💗
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’m not sure where to post so here will do ! I thought why not share my new pfp, even though it’s a bit late. I feel a little rusty but I’m trying to get back into editing. Overall very pleased with how it turned out 😊 Hopefully I can find the time and energy to do it more like before.

Wow wow wow!!! Gorgeous 😍😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’m not sure where to post so here will do ! I thought why not share my new pfp, even though it’s a bit late. I feel a little rusty but I’m trying to get back into editing. Overall very pleased with how it turned out 😊 Hopefully I can find the time and energy to do it more like before.

i’m obsessed 😍 absolutely gorgeous!!
    AmyMimi said:

So beautiful 😍💜
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Anybody have the newsletter? 
    keke0388 said:
    Anybody have the newsletter? 
    No 😤🙄
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    geenellys said:
    My girlies 💖

lol, i feel the same when we have storylines with them! 💗 i wish we could interact more with them
    Please add these poses to the game omg 
    Are the dresses from the girls on the side available??
    elle_baby said:
    Please add these poses to the game omg 
    Are the dresses from the girls on the side available??
    They will be in future sys @bunnysmalls said I think prismatic gala 
    Reading the thread made me feel a little nostalgic, I was just 14 when the game was realeased! It kind of feels like the end of an era and it’s sad that Glu and EA are basically forcing us to stop playing and reaching out on the forum for the beautiful community we just created over the years! I really want it to be just a rumour, because we’ve been way too loyal to this game and we don’t deserve this kind of treatment ☹️💔
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Nikaraf @Lucyxox @Anjakkh @everythingjosie @Lachimolala tysm guys for all the love 🥰 it means a lot ! 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    @AmyMimi sooo stunning wow! 
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

This is stunning. What editing programs do you use?  I have to do 99% of my graphics on my laptop. ISO good editing app for iPad, or Android. :).  But this is great.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Glu, where’s my newsletter at? 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    What is going on with glu really all the newsletter tells us is the names of the sys themes coming up - it’s nice to know it’s not that serious 😢
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

This is stunning. What editing programs do you use?  I have to do 99% of my graphics on my laptop. ISO good editing app for iPad, or Android. :).  But this is great.
    @kokokokonut thank you koko ! 💕 Right now I’m using picsart to edit poses and then everything else and the drawing side of things I use medibang paint. And then AI enlarger to enhance quality. I hope this helps a bit 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧