Options

🎆✨KK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid color✨🎆

Comments

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited June 2022
    AmyMimi said:
    AmyMimi said:
    I’m not sure where to post so here will do ! I thought why not share my new pfp, even though it’s a bit late. I feel a little rusty but I’m trying to get back into editing. Overall very pleased with how it turned out 😊 Hopefully I can find the time and energy to do it more like before.

This is stunning. What editing programs do you use?  I have to do 99% of my graphics on my laptop. ISO good editing app for iPad, or Android. :).  But this is great.
    @ kokokokonut thank you koko ! 💕 Right now I’m using picsart to edit poses and then everything else and the drawing side of things I use medibang paint. And then AI enlarger to enhance quality. I hope this helps a bit 😊
    Is it just me or is my picsart just crashing whenever I want to edit an image/make a collage?

BTW your art is beautiful Amy!
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I know someone mentioned this recently but I couldn’t find the post.. I watched my 10 videos earlier and it’s now letting me watch more😭. I’m not sure whether to watch them or just wait until tomorrow 🤔
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’m not sure where to post so here will do ! I thought why not share my new pfp, even though it’s a bit late. I feel a little rusty but I’m trying to get back into editing. Overall very pleased with how it turned out 😊 Hopefully I can find the time and energy to do it more like before.

Omg this is absolutely breathtaking! The color palette is so soft and everything blend together perfectly! You're so talented doll 😍😍😍😍

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @shankkh that was me. I just watch them all in one day tbh bc I sometimes forget 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @shankkh that was me. I just watch them all in one day tbh bc I sometimes forget 😭
    It’s weird though how that’s never happen and it just started😭. 
    Edit: I only got 9 stars 😐😐
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Hi! Has anyone received this month's newsletter? I haven't received it yet and I'm wondering if it's because there's a problem with my email 
    They/them please
  • Options
    @ArianeMB i don’t think anyone’s received it yet bc I haven’t seen anyone post it. :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    @ArianeMB i don’t think anyone’s received it yet bc I haven’t seen anyone post it. :/
    Okay thank you! I hope we'll receive it soon
    They/them please
  • Options
    LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Hey 💕 I have some questions I’m not sure where to post them - does anyone know the name of next weekend’s SYS? Then I wanted to know is there a thread with all past fashion goals in it, and how many diamonds does
    it cost to complete an entire diamond collection? 
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Does anyone know what day they are doing weekend event thread and sys thread combined will be? 
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Hey 💕 I have some questions I’m not sure where to post them - does anyone know the name of next weekend’s SYS? Then I wanted to know is there a thread with all past fashion goals in it, and how many diamonds does
    it cost to complete an entire diamond collection? 
    I think it will be theme about rainbow or pride something like that 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    ... the what now? Lolllll
    I got that notif too. what is this??
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    ... the what now? Lolllll
    I got that notif too. what is this??
    Maybe the weekend sys? Probably a glitch giving it too soon
  • Options
    icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    can someone at least tell us why we haven’t gotten the newsletter? 😭
  • Options
    ewoodland1234ewoodland1234 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Still haven’t received the newsletter 🙄
  • Options
    I hope they bring back the miss managed dress this week 😭🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options

Please bring back these diamond boxes. Not that you guys are reading this since you decided to abandon us and not send us newsletters 😣😢
  • Options
    Ok @kokokokonut 💕
  • Options
    ewoodland1234ewoodland1234 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut are we getting the newsletter this month? 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We send out weekly push notifications on Mondays about quests, so that's what the message was about!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    We send out weekly push notifications on Mondays about quests, so that's what the message was about!
    But it's not related to the quest
  • Options
    buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    we haven’t been abandoned.   <3  There have been highs and lows repeatedly since the game started.  We’re just waiting for next big wave! And it’s almost summer - the Kimiversary will kick off that summertime vibe and we’ll all be up again.  <3B)
    Appreciate all the work you do!!❤️❤️ I don’t want the mixed/negative reactions about not getting spoilers, combining threads, etc to overshadow my (and I’m sure many others) appreciation for all your hard work and positivity!! Hope you’re having a great day @kokokokonut :)
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Please tell me I'm not crazy. I have the bonus heart (so need 4 hearts to complete the date) and am on a 1 hour date at LAX, did the kiss action then the wine action and I'm not done with the date yet?? I really think after the "fix" it took me 9 energies to finish a 1 hr date with these 2 actions.