Options

🗳️ ✨ KK:H SYS Event - 5/26/22 Retro Red Carpet! ✨ 🗳️

Comments

• Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    madeeline said:
    Leading ladies of Hollywood! 🎊🎊🎊

All of us look stunning 🥹 I wish I knew how to make edits too 🥲 Thank you so much 🥰
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    soohvasconsoohvascon Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I got all earnables for the first time on a regular SYS 🥺💜 
    also, i forgot to submit my last ticket 💀 but i ended up in second place, so all good
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I am absolutely in love with this look, the eyes, the dress, the purse, just adore! 
  • Options
    kkhsaokokkhsaoko Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited May 2022
    girls? i just used my tickets because i like to come first lol. being childish for me is bothering with what doesn't fit you. girl, bye.
    sorry if you were offended, I didn't mean to. have a great day 💞
  • Options
    LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @kkhsaoko I get it, I don’t think it’s too serious - I’m sure you’ll use the items at some point 💕
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    It's just a game, dolls.... I dont love it either, but I don't think it's right to call someone selfish or inconsiderate because they pay money and play this game the way they want, even if it's a way that makes absolutely no sense to any of us lol.

We have all seen a couple of the same names pop up at the top of our TS with crazy high scores (I'd list but we aren't allowed to, but I've seen a certain Agent P pop up in screenshots a lot). I'm guessing this isn't the only individual who submits like crazy bc they feel like they have to come first every time. Good for these ppl, I personally wouldn't spend my real money like that but it's just me 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Also I've noticed FB and the Glu forum seem to attract different people - the people in the KKH Facebook groups must spend SO much money on the game because they're always getting 1/2/3 in gold sys and always get the newest DB items. Just a different culture for those players 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited May 2022

@Reina12 I agree with you, I didn’t mean for my comment to come off as mean, I know she probably had no bad intentions and this game can feel like a lot of pressure sometimes! Maybe inconsiderate wasn’t the right word, I just meant that it might make people that missed out on some of the prizes they really wanted feel bad

• Options
    kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    gorgeous doll! is there another makeup that you used to make the eyelashes long? i won the eyes as well and mine looks so short☹️ 
    reeb said:
    love the eyes sm 💘 and the handbag too! 7th in gold 🌟

• Options
    lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    was 1st up until 30 minutes before the event ended and then i went down to 5th so i only got the earrings🥹
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Elenaaa said:

@Reina12 I agree with you, I didn’t mean for my comment to come off as mean, I know she probably had no bad intentions and this game can feel like a lot of pressure sometimes! Maybe inconsiderate wasn’t the right word, I just meant that putting it on the forum might make people that missed out on some of the prizes they really wanted feel bad

I understand 😊💕 This game really is too much pressure but it's Glu's fault for making it that way 
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    Elenaaa said:

@Reina12 I agree with you, I didn’t mean for my comment to come off as mean, I know she probably had no bad intentions and this game can feel like a lot of pressure sometimes! Maybe inconsiderate wasn’t the right word, I just meant that putting it on the forum might make people that missed out on some of the prizes they really wanted feel bad

I understand 😊💕 This game really is too much pressure but it's Glu's fault for making it that way 
    💗
  • Options
    I just wish we could gift items, or exchange them with squad members, but Glu would never go for that 😅 
  • Options
    reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    madeeline said:

Love love love ♥️♥️ missing one leading lady tho!! 😉
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited May 2022

Are these forum dolls? I think the first one is @alo ?? The last doll put together the same look as I did and I wasn’t sure if they took inspo from me or if I took inspo from them even though I saw it way after mine😅🤍. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I wanted the eyes 😔😔
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited May 2022
    shankkh said:

Are these forum dolls? I think the first one is @alo ?? The last doll put together the same look as I did and I wasn’t sure if they took inspo from me or if I took inspo from them even though I saw it way after mine😅🤍. 
    2nd one is me lol yes i did take inspo from u, and it scored good 🥰 thanks to u!! 💕
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    alo said:
    shankkh said:

2nd one is me lol yes i did take inspo from u, and it scored good 🥰 thanks to u!! 💕
    Aw yayy I’m glad it scored well for you!! I’m glad I took a screenshot before it went away because I could’ve sworn I had seen that doll before😅. You pulled it off way better than my doll did💕. Stunning as always😍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    shankkh said:
    alo said:
    shankkh said:

Aw yayy I’m glad it scored well for you!! I’m glad I took a screenshot before it went away because I could’ve sworn I had seen that doll before😅. You pulled it off way better than my doll did💕. Stunning as always😍
    haha sorry, i was scoring so low so i was like “let me change the hair color and try something different” and i took inspo off ur doll and boom! i scored 51, i was shocked lol🫣💕 thanks to you once again!! & no no no yours was stunning thats why i took inspo off yours 🥰 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    kaybee said:
    gorgeous doll! is there another makeup that you used to make the eyelashes long? i won the eyes as well and mine looks so short☹️ 
    reeb said:

@kaybee ty doll 💘 I thought maybe running the image through waifu might’ve had an effect, but here’s the original screenshot next to the enhanced one. The eyelashes look the same length to me!

iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • Options
    kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @reeb Thank you!!!! i think it was just that your doll is so gorgeous i thought it was the lashes being short on mine! like i couldn’t put my finger on it 😂
  • Options
    kaybee said:
    @reeb Thank you!!!! i think it was just that your doll is so gorgeous i thought it was the lashes being short on mine! like i couldn’t put my finger on it 😂
    Lolol noo I know what you mean though, eyes especially can look so different between dolls! 
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • Options
    wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    madeeline said:

This is so so amazing!! You’re the queen of Hollywood ma’am and we bow down 💅
  • Options
    wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    reeb said:
    kaybee said:
    reeb said:

@kaybee ty doll 💘 I thought maybe running the image through waifu might’ve had an effect, but here’s the original screenshot next to the enhanced one. The eyelashes look the same length to me!

Omg girl what app do you use? The quality is amazeballs 🤌