❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 5/27/22❤️ Love is in the Air❤️

Comments

• vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

I kinda want the shirt too, but I’m happy to have gotten at least one piece from my free box 🤍
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

I would've preferred the stars. Anyway it took way too much energy to get the free box (i saved the storyline outfit for vip) and these points aren't enough to make up for the amount of energy I'd use to finish the whole event. I'm stopping here. #FixTheWine Glu
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Idk about you dolls but after I did the love comeback, this action has ALWAYS been popping up

It’s rare I even get the wine option, I just did dates with 47 energy… didn’t even get to the FREE BOX… I hate this
    Omg same!!!! I did the love comeback last and ever since, my dating events have been ruined/taking too much energy! I haven't figured out the order yet to trigger the wine option quicker and have just been avoiding dates 😂
    TBH I just figured this was a me problem since I'm used to having crap luck in this game.
    Everyone is upset about dates taking longer now, yet I've been experiencing it for months. Everyone's upset about videos being cut down and I still have never been given not 1 video to watch for kstars, energy, reusing pieces in SYS, nothing....not one. Let me be clear, I understand why everyone is upset. They have a right to be, I'm just realizing more and more how absolute sh*t my playing experience is compared to others. and as a paying customer I think that is beyond unfair and just wrong. I'm not going to be buying triple threats, diamond packs and no more Tapjoy purchases for the foreseeable future. I'm contemplating quitting this game soon. For real this time 🙃
    The way this company treats it's customers is disturbing. What I've noticed since I started playing this game is that every couple months or so, there's some problem and they handle it in a messed up way, everyone complains on the forum, a little time passes and the forum goes back to normal until another problem arises and it's a cycle that just repeats again and again. We just keep accepting crap because no one wants to really quit a game they've invested so much time and or money in. I get that, I'm guilty of it myself. There needs to be some kind of  real change. I quit social media a long time ago, but I'd consider making new accounts if there was some kind of campaign to bring awareness to how messed up this game has become. I mean, don't you think it's passed time that Kim be made aware that her name is attached to a pay to win gambling game (with underage players) that treats it's customers like garbage (during a pandemic) Sigh. Okay, sorry this has been so long and sorry if I said anything that might have offended anyone. I am just frustrated. We all need to come together off this forum, maybe reddit or discord? Idk

Sorry again for the rant and Ty for coming to my TedTalk💛🐝
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Lucyxox said:

My skirt is from Aritzia, my boots are from Shein, and my jacket is thrifted, but I customised it by sticking an angel wing from a Halloween costume on the front 💁‍♀️✨
    Wait I low key kinda love this though?? What skirt are you wearing?
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @Reina12 lmao thank you it’s the Baby Blue collection one dyed 💕
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I did it but only with the help of energy from the chase of the GB top and extra points!

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Just got the first earnable, wooo 😗😗😗

• Rayne_KKHRayne_KKH Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Free box! Not mad and at least I had 3/4 of the items, but my favourite part of the outfit was the hijab/hat and it’s not even there
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    The changed the name too?? It used to be vintage wine 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited May 2022
    The changed the name too?? It used to be vintage wine 🤨
    It was only called vintage wine at Oak if I’m not mistaken. I’ve always seen fine wine at LAX when I do dating events there but I honestly just tap anything😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Looking at how this has been for anyone who bothered with it, I think I'm going to keep skipping dating events more often unless they change the wine back. Glu comes up with the worst ideas and telling us they won't change it back. I'm going to keep insisting it gets changed back. 
    Platform: Android

@shankkh I honestly don’t pay attention lmao I’m just finding out now 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    @shankkh I honestly don’t pay attention lmao I’m just finding out now 😭
    Same tbh😭🤍 I’ve only ever done dates at Oak once this week and less than 5 times in general 😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

edited May 2022
    Finally got the second earnable 😭 this is hard af with 8+ bonus points 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    Stopping here .
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • jiiiilllljiiiillll Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi everyone! 
    I just got the pants and noted that the bonus hearts were reduced(??). Is it just me or do you have the same issue? Thanks
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I really liked the whole GB set, so decided to chase a little. Free box was the points in the upper row

Then I earned more stars and decided to try again... 

And again... 

And again... 

I didn't give up lol didn't get what I wanted, but not gonna lie, those double points and the energy were really welcome! 

And here's my look 💟

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited May 2022
    jiiiillll said:
    Hi everyone! 
    I just got the pants and noted that the bonus hearts were reduced(??). Is it just me or do you have the same issue? Thanks
    Hi. If you complete a 2 hour date you get 2 points ( for owning one of the items ) if you do a one hour one you get one point for owning 1 item. So the points are not reduced.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    Seriously I thought the whole point of the comebacks was to give you additional max energy, an exclusive piece of clothing and special action to help with the events related to the comeback (ie love guru for dating) so why in the world does the love guru sabotage dating events? I completed all my comebacks a while ago so I kind of forgot but you are all right, the "special action" makes it harder. 
    What is with special action different? 
    I'm almost ready to start love guru comeback, maybe better I not? 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒