• reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    @reeb that edit looks amazing, wow!!😍
    ah tysm 🥹💘 
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @reeb Your edit is gorgeous omg 🥹💗
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    alo said:
    pink pink pink 🎀💕👛✨

pink wig, thick ass, give them whiplash 🎶🎶
                            -Nicki Minaj ⛪
    love the look 💞💞
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Some looks i submitted this sys
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    sarie said:
    alo said:
    pink pink pink 🎀💕👛✨

pink wig, thick ass, give them whiplash 🎶🎶
                            -Nicki Minaj ⛪
    love the look 💞💞
    yas nicki the queen!! 

thank you lovely!! 💕✨
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Some of my looks this sys. It's been fun! Though most of my scores have been suspiciously the same (41/42) 🤔
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Love the JPG inspired dress worn by Dita Von Teese ! 
    IOS Player 
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    if it aint broke don’t fix it 🫣😭  8-13
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    If silver III looks like this I can’t imagine what gold looks like 😖
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I'm very lucky this SYS with scores!

Not great but not the worst but i will need to use extra tickets to get the hair 😮‍💨
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I just realised I should have tried to stay in Silver III for next SYS because if I move up I will 100% get dropped back down for the weekend and I think the TS prizes will be really nice. It’s so hard to know whether to be in Silver or Gold sometimes 😭
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Is worth it to buy extra tickets to get the hair? What do you think guys? My scores are terrible and idk what to do :((
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Is worth it to buy extra tickets to get the hair? What do you think guys? My scores are terrible and idk what to do :((
    It’s beautiful but there are similar styles - it depends if you really love it and it would make you happy otherwise not worth it 💕
    konradkkh said:
    I'd base it on how many extra tickets you're willing to pay for? Is one triple threat enough? Would you actually buy 10 tickets? I generally let it go if my TS group is rough and I'm way too far from the top 6 in gold and 3-5 tickets wouldn't even cover the gap in scores. Also I don't think hair really makes or breaks sys scores in the future so if you didn't get it I think you could still make very beautiful looks  :) 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Don’t know if it’s just my group, but I’ve been getting 42-44 the entire sys, and guess what? I need a freaking ticket just to get the SHOES! 😭😭😢 I think I’m only getting a box this time - if only it was kstars…
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts

Top 10 is 600+ so yeah… just like normal 👍🏽🫠
    Reina12 said:
    konradkkh said:
    I'd base it on how many extra tickets you're willing to pay for? Is one triple threat enough? Would you actually buy 10 tickets? I generally let it go if my TS group is rough and I'm way too far from the top 6 in gold and 3-5 tickets wouldn't even cover the gap in scores. Also I don't think hair really makes or breaks sys scores in the future so if you didn't get it I think you could still make very beautiful looks  :) 
    I was thinking about 6 tickets more but I don’t know if I will be at 6th place. Is important to be max 6 to get the hair. It will be risky 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited June 2022
    What’s with the hype, anyway, I wonder? I totally didn’t expect this 🤔 I mean, the hair is pretty and the drink is cute but it’s not the best thing since toilet paper was invented...😂 For instance, the Enchanted Forest hair and eyes were much more achievable than this, at least in my group…
    konradkkh said:
    Reina12 said:
    konradkkh said:
    I was thinking about 6 tickets more but I don’t know if I will be at 6th place. Is important to be max 6 to get the hair. It will be risky 
    I don't think it's worth it then, personally, but if you love it you should try! You know people are gonna submit more tickets last minute though 😭
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    alo said:
    gaah damn..

@alo 2414??? Oml 😟
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    reeb said:
    I love this pose! I do ~not love how long this took to do 🥲

I love this!!! It’s amazing and you look stunning 😍🤩❤️
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Reina12 said:
    konradkkh said:
    Reina12 said:
    konradkkh said:
    I don't think it's worth it then, personally, but if you love it you should try! You know people are gonna submit more tickets last minute though 😭
    Yeah I know 😭 I will submit 5 tickets for last minute and maybe it would be worth it 
    justanna said:
    What’s with the hype, anyway, I wonder? I totally didn’t expect this 🤔 I mean, the hair is pretty and the drink is cute but it’s not the best thing since toilet paper was invented...😂 For instance, the Enchanted Forest hair and eyes were much more achievable than this, at least in my group…
    Ohh that was my favorite Sys and I love the eyes and I’m wearing them all the time!! Best eyes imo. 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Apologies if this has been mentioned before but the TS shoes look exactly the same as my white ones, just dyed, and the drink is really similar to one we just got too but in a different colour. 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
    Apologies if this has been mentioned before but the TS shoes look exactly the same as my white ones, just dyed, and the drink is really similar to one we just got too but in a different colour. 

The drink ~twinkles~ though. That seems to be Glus new thing - making recent clothes be animated 😂
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    alo said:
    gaah damn..

@alo 2414??? Oml 😟
    shes so ahead of everyone and shes still submitting more looks.. 😭😬
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Actually love this dress more than any of the ts prizes this week. It's so pretty