🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hopefully they’ll have last years Kimi SYS as a TB SYS next week since they’ve been having a TB SYS similar to the upcoming weekend SYS. If not, then my diamonds are safe 😃👍. I love the new customization features 🤩
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @Lachimolala but it’s unfair bc why didn’t they make the other DB’s that they gave us for tb sys 15 diamonds, but they kept those at the original price? :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    15 diamonds? Guess I'm saving again because I really want the body contour and highlight. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    edited June 2022
    15 diamonds for one box? Thank you next 
    tushhh0 said:
    if it’s 15 diamonds for the boxes the pallets better look like this bruh  
    FR 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    lol so much for us ''saving our diamonds'' for highlight and body contour. The closet looks great I wonder if we can customize the lips that already have a set color to them. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I just went into the game, is anyone getting this? There was no update so why is it asking for this?
    iOS Player
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    On paper everything looks very nice, but i learned to wait until I make any compliments here. 
    And i don't mind the 15 diamond box as its just for the event. It seems logical for things to be pricier if you're getting a second chance. Same as the pop up clothes.
    THIS!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    @KalindaKing bring the back the old storyline outfits to the feature section
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts

Okay so quick question. In this update, you can intensified your highlight so this can work on body highlight and contour? If yes, I am down for getting body contour and highlight 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts

Okay so quick question. In this update, you can intensified your highlight so this can work on body highlight and contour? If yes, I am down for getting body contour and highlight 
    @KalindaKing
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    Does anyone remember how many items they put in for DB that cost 15? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    @shorouq If you have the name of the company (product) they can pursue the complaint.  With just screenshots it doesn’t help identify the problematic ads.  :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Does anyone remember how many items they put in for DB that cost 15? 
    I believe all the past DB items were in there
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    I think everybody deserve to get a second chance. It is my opinion and I don’t wanna argue about this. Everybody have different opinion and it is a good thing ❤️ 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Fae said:
    @KkhAngelica I'm not sure if i fully understood what you ment, but i'll explain why it's not unfair. 

Back then it was hell to get that body highlight mixed with dyes in a rigged box.

The girls in my squad had to help each other a LOT  so everyone would get the chance to have it by buying packs of kstar/diamond, buying from each other lookbooks, just so we could collect 5 by 5 diamonds and be able to boxes and get an item that was supposed to be a ONE TIME CHANCE.
    I never buy diamonds and I bought it cause I thought I wouldn't get another chance. 
    Now everyone will get a second chance and it would be fair to pay the same? Not really.

I do agreed that "essential" itens should be sold in the store and that's how it should have been from the beginning, but it wasn't and it wouldn't be fair to everyone who spent loads trying to get it the first time. 

**ps: i don't agreed with 15 diamond boxes, but if it's just for a special event then I can cope with it. 
    I don’t think the majority of players ever thought the items would be one chance. Every item you can sort of pay to win in this game is always something that’s going to be brought back. When people buy extra tickets to win an SYS item they’re doing it to get the item NOW rather than wait for it to be available through a different method later, just like when people buy stars to chase GB items. 

I don’t think any player would want items to be promised as a one time only buy. 😅

For me, 15 diamond boxes are a hit or miss. If they’re anything like last time we had diamond boxes, where there are so many different items in them that you need thousands of diamonds to get the item you want it’s going to be so disappointing. 💀
    Diamond box items didn't use to come back like now. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Fae said:
    @KkhAngelica I'm not sure if i fully understood what you ment, but i'll explain why it's not unfair. 

Back then it was hell to get that body highlight mixed with dyes in a rigged box.

The girls in my squad had to help each other a LOT  so everyone would get the chance to have it by buying packs of kstar/diamond, buying from each other lookbooks, just so we could collect 5 by 5 diamonds and be able to boxes and get an item that was supposed to be a ONE TIME CHANCE.
    I never buy diamonds and I bought it cause I thought I wouldn't get another chance. 
    Now everyone will get a second chance and it would be fair to pay the same? Not really.

I do agreed that "essential" itens should be sold in the store and that's how it should have been from the beginning, but it wasn't and it wouldn't be fair to everyone who spent loads trying to get it the first time. 

**ps: i don't agreed with 15 diamond boxes, but if it's just for a special event then I can cope with it. 
    I don’t think the majority of players ever thought the items would be one chance. Every item you can sort of pay to win in this game is always something that’s going to be brought back. When people buy extra tickets to win an SYS item they’re doing it to get the item NOW rather than wait for it to be available through a different method later, just like when people buy stars to chase GB items. 

I don’t think any player would want items to be promised as a one time only buy. 😅

For me, 15 diamond boxes are a hit or miss. If they’re anything like last time we had diamond boxes, where there are so many different items in them that you need thousands of diamonds to get the item you want it’s going to be so disappointing. 💀
    Diamond box items didn't use to come back like now. 
    I don’t remember how early it was confirmed, but a long while before they were made available in TB events Kalinda told us that they would have a way to reintroduce diamond box items into the game! 

When we spend money on the game we’re mostly paying for convenience and not having to wait on Glu bringing something back haha. 
    If they added all the previous DB before, I hope they just pick a few because I can’t imagine them adding all the DB we’ve had. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited June 2022
    If they added all the previous DB before, I hope they just pick a few because I can’t imagine them adding all the DB we’ve had. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    This is what I’m dreading. 💀
    Imagine getting the body contour & highlight after needing to spend thousands of diamonds. :’)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.