šŸŽ†āœØKK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite PossibilitiesāœØ!šŸŽ†

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited June 2022
    kinda bs they didnt add year 7 items to the anniversary boxes.Ā 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts

I had contour in my box, why didn't I pick that šŸ„² I also really wanted the gold shoulder and face thing :') is the scooter useful in some sys ?? does it score well
    They/them please
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Can we at least change the skintone/ eye colour of the contacts? šŸ˜ƒ I cannot update rn because i am using data. Can anyone tell me?
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Can someone pls show all the Ć­tems on diamond boxes?
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Okay actually most of the stuff in the diamond boxes is the really good stuff...besides the two pairs of shoes I think itā€™s a lot of quality items.Ā 

While I totally agree that 15 diamonds is a lot, Iā€™m still probably going to take as many spins as I can because the alternative to buy a guaranteed clothing item is spending similar (or more!) in the VB or from squad members. Like dresses and hair are 25 diamonds so IF you spin well itā€™s a reasonable price IMOĀ 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    I was missing the body highlight only and I can't belive this happened, I'm so so happy!!

im HAPPY for ya!! šŸ«£āœØšŸ’• the luck!
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I wanted the body contour šŸ„ŗ But Iā€™ll take this. I will get the body contour.Ā 

Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Fae said:
    Iā€™m super pleasantly surprised by the 15 diamond boxes. I already owned half the items so felt good about opening them! Almost all the items are really nice, Iā€™m so so hyped about the mermaid eyes because I spent 120 diamonds chasing them first time around and never got them. :ā€™)

Didnā€™t get the body contour and highlight, but Iā€™m missing 10 items so Iā€™m determined to get them by the end of the month!Ā 

Yess, you got your mermaid eyes! šŸ˜­šŸ’—
  • ewoodland1234ewoodland1234 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    For the "Future Fashion Outfit" task, if you can't complete it, send me your Hollywood ID. Unfortunately I'll have to manually remove it for people who have it stuck. We fixed it so that users will no longer get into that state.

Update is coming out today on iOS and Google. iOS should be live like... now. Amazon will be tomorrow!

Edit: Google should be live now-ish as well. Give it time to propagate, but you should see it in stores very soon.
    Iā€™ve messaged youĀ 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    naya_yh said:

Should I spin ? I donā€™t have many diamonds unfortunately so Iā€™m really not sure if I should test my luck (which is usually no bueno)

agree- Yes
    lol- No
    I had 22 and opened one box. I guess I want body contour more than anything else lol. And I will open one more once I get more diamonds.Ā 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I opened two diamond Ā boxes because i had 30 diamonds and I got nothing special and useless :( maybe next timeĀ 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @KalindaKing we used to be able to change the finish on these lips. I canā€™t anymore. šŸ˜­ Can this be changed back. They are my favorite lips.Ā 

We canā€™t change the finish AND the pink part is way more opaque now which makes darker colors look really bad. @KalindaKing can this be changed back??
    Right! This looks horrible.Ā 

Lmfao it reminds me of that TikTok trend with your eyebrow colour as lip liner and your blush as lip colour šŸ˜‚
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Unfortunately, I own none of the DB items. Decided to take a chance and open one and yeah, no body contour or highlight in sight. Better luck next time, I guess!

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    everytime I try to change my eyeshadow, my app force closes? anybody else having this problem? šŸ˜­
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Why do i have to at 30k stars for a lip color I already owned?Ā 
  • LanaLiddellLanaLiddell Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    My game keeps crashing after the update, anyone else?
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    These are the items I desperately want, especially the first two but only one in my palette :/

Unlucky, I guess! But I'll try again later

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    naya_yh said:

Should I spin ? I donā€™t have many diamonds unfortunately so Iā€™m really not sure if I should test my luck (which is usually no bueno)

agree- Yes
    lol- No

Iā€™m so mad at myself cause I was going to click that box with the contour and I didnā€™t. ā˜¹ļø
  • LanaLiddellLanaLiddell Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    My game keeps crashing after the update. I canā€™t even make it to customer service...
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I like how the palest skin color looks after the update. And why did glu ruin these ombre lips by making them super shiny and now I can't make them matte or less shiny? I like this hair color but give me back the ombre lips the way they were before.

Platform: Android

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Thereā€™s lip linerĀ option have yā€™all tried turning that off?
  • charlotte41charlotte41 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

...just my luck lmao
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    Joulsie said:
    Unfortunately, I own none of the DB items. Decided to take a chance and open one and yeah, no body contour or highlight in sight. Better luck next time, I guess!

Nope. At least I didnā€™t pick shoes this time
    iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.