🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Lol at my chances at getting the body contour and highlight or the mermaid hair. I have 0 out of 32 so the odds are low and it's too expensive. 
    Platform: Android

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    Why do i have to at 30k stars for a lip color I already owned? 
    This happen to anyone else? 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    What shows in the 8th pallet of the diamond box if you only have 7 items left?
    Probably 15 diamonds 
  • LauriexoLauriexo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Only had enough to open 2 diamond boxes (even though I’ve been saving for a few months 😭). Got the new hair in my free box. My kimi box sucked but at least I got the contour 👏🏼

• SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    sorry if the is is a question that’s been answered but will we be getting the weekday dbs again after once this update is over? @KalindaKing
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I'm so sad about the ombre lips but for now, I'm gonna stick with this

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    I tried out new lip liner and only works well with dark colors to me. I love blush intensity feature so much 🤗
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Unfortunately I didn't get any of the outlines on my boards,they weren't on any of them,it's really
     disappointing,the cost is very high so I think ay least they should have been on all the palettes 

This is really how it looks with and without contour,if you notice it you can see that it does not make sense to wear it with pants and that it does not even cover the hands and feet completely 
    edited June 2022
    I can't decide what I should do about my doll's skintone now. The next palest ones are far too pink or literally has an obviously green undertone. Also if the ombre lips are getting fixed, I'm just using the gs lips while I wait.

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    I decide to opened db and surprisingly no body contour or highlight. I got wings always wanted but try again over weekend
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @stepht500 it happened to me as well. When I tried to click off one of my looks in the lookbook it was trying to have me purchase the lip color.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    We identified glitches with a few of the lips you shared. Our artists will look into it!
    Thank you for the quick response Kalinda!! This update is really exciting, the glitches are frustrating but they don’t take away from all the amazing features that have been added. The team truly outdid themselves with the new colors and sliders 🥰
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    My diamond boxes and collection box: 

I know everyone wants the contour but I wanted the scooter lol.
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    alvaas said:
    What shows in the 8th pallet of the diamond box if you only have 7 items left?
    Probably 15 diamonds 
    I don't trust them 😅
    edited June 2022
    One thing I see that I do like is how brunette shades look with the increased hair shine.

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

Also these eyes used to be customizable :(
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited June 2022
    KKHBrisa said:
    My diamond boxes and collection box: 

I know everyone wants the contour but I wanted the scooter lol 
    That is funny I thought the same thing, if I happen to not have contour or highlight I at least hope to get the scooter or wings!
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    stepht500 said:
    Why do i have to at 30k stars for a lip color I already owned? 
    This happen to anyone else? 
    I literally can’t tell what colour is what, I preferred how it looked before- might just be me 😅😅
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    My game wont start, it just shuts down 🥺 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I'm missing a hair color 🙄
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I love the customization! As everyone else is mentioning, i do wish the skin tones had sliders. The lighter skin tones all look a bit off, slightly jaundice or sunburnt. Most importantly We must have a fix for our beloved ombré lips. Not only can we not select the matte or slight gloss finish for them but the lipstick colors look terrible on them. Before the update darker colors would properly cover the pink bit inside the lip. Now they just look ridiculous and there’s no lips that come close to those! 
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

Love the changes 💃🏻 
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts

diamond box 🤡🤡
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thank you @Cchaircc for posting, these are the best pics that demonstrate the problem, in ADDITION to the gloss options going away for the ombre lips. The permanent darker pink in the center distorts all the colors now. Hopefully @KalindaKing can use this to demonstrate the full issue to the team!
    iOS
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Wasted all my diamonds and it wasn’t even in any of my pallets
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.