šŸŽ†āœØKK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite PossibilitiesāœØ!šŸŽ†

Comments

• EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    i don't know exactly how many dye colors we have, but if the Kimpersonators storyline is just us getting 3 of each dye instead of actual gifts like stars, diamonds or items then i'll be disappointed but not surprised.Ā 
    I wouldn't be mad about them giving us dyes if they gave a reasonable amount of each dye. Like we can't really do much with 3 dyes, if they gave more (7-8) I'd be less disappointed
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Yaay!! 2 days left šŸ„¹šŸ™ŒšŸ¼
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I'm not sure where to ask this but has anyone done the comeback story? If so which one did you do and is it worth it? ThanksĀ 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.Ā 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I'm not sure where to ask this but has anyone done the comeback story? If so which one did you do and is it worth it? ThanksĀ 
    I did money maker first, followed by fashion icon, and then love guru.

The extra energy is worth it and the new action helps with events and shoots, I did the love guru last because the extra action on dates is annoying. Seriously recommend it for extra energy though, really helps.
    I communicate in memes
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @Katerina Tysm šŸ’œ
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.Ā 
  • brynlenoxbrynlenox Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

hi iā€™m just curious where these eyes are from or if we have them yet? i saw them a few times in the vb and then looked at the event encyclopedia to see if i could find them bc i usually pay pretty close attention to new makeup/eyes we get in the game and i didnā€™t see them. sorry if this isnā€™t allowed xxx

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    brynlenox said:

hi iā€™m just curious where these eyes are from or if we have them yet? i saw them a few times in the vb and then looked at the event encyclopedia to see if i could find them bc i usually pay pretty close attention to new makeup/eyes we get in the game and i didnā€™t see them. sorry if this isnā€™t allowed xxx

It's unreleased
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The sale started at 3pm.. so Iā€™m guessing around 12pm or the same time, but Iā€™m so excited tbh. Although I donā€™t have much kstars.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I just hope I have stuff to get from the sale including the hair colors I'm definitely getting. I already got all of the tbs I would want that have been included in the sale. If there isn't much to get, I'll see if I actually like the new kollection.
    Platform: Android

• JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    brynlenox said:

Both the eyes and the hair are unreleased.
    My doll's name is Mishaah šŸŒø
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ā˜ŗļø
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Just a reminder to always message Tapjoy if you donā€™t get your stars on an offer, even if itā€™s a free one. Over the weekend, I did 3 quick insurance offers (2-3 minutes each) and didnā€™t get rewarded for any of them. It took me probably 10 more minutes total to file the requests, and I just got the emails back and theyā€™ve given me my 68 K stars!Ā 

Very much worth the amount of effort.Ā 
    edited June 2022

Btw hereā€™s a tip, if the tbs are added to the sale the night before remember to get themĀ BEFOREĀ the sale starts, because most of the itemsā€™s prices increase the time the sale starts.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Btw hereā€™s a tip, if the tbs are added to the sale the night before remember to get themĀ BEFOREĀ the sale starts, because most of the itemsā€™s prices increase the time the sale starts.Ā 
    Thanks a lot for the tip - I didnā€™t know that! If this means we start shopping on Wednesday night, Iā€™m totally onboard with that idea šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m too impatient and will have to resist the temptation not to spend all my stars and save some for vip šŸ˜­
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    So they will be available wednesday night? Good to know lol hahahaĀ 
    @GemmaKKH Iā€™m not šŸ’Æ percent sure because I remember that the BF tb items were added around 7pm EST the night before the sale and last year the tb items were added the same time the sale started for kimiversary. But just in case they do add them to the kloset the night before, get them before the sale starts because they increase the price on some of the items.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    @GemmaKKH Iā€™m not šŸ’Æ percent sure because I remember that the BF tb items were added around 7pm EST the night before the sale and last year the tb items were added the same time the sale started for kimiversary. But just in case they do add them to the kloset the night before, get them before the sale starts because they increase the price on some of the items.Ā 
    Thank you so much for telling us :)Ā 
    KKH_Sara said:
    Just a reminder to always message Tapjoy if you donā€™t get your stars on an offer, even if itā€™s a free one. Over the weekend, I did 3 quick insurance offers (2-3 minutes each) and didnā€™t get rewarded for any of them. It took me probably 10 more minutes total to file the requests, and I just got the emails back and theyā€™ve given me my 68 K stars!Ā 

I messaged them on Saturday because they haven't given me the stars for 2 offers (it's in the same game, just for different levels) and they said I'll need to wait 1-2 business days for it to be added to my game and then send them a new ticket for the 2nd reward. They haven't sent me my stars yet and it's basically almost the end of the 2nd day so I'm wondering how long does it usually take them? I can't send my 2nd request until they solve the 1st one šŸ˜•
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Juh said:
    brynlenox said:

ngl I dont like them and I hate how in all these new eyes we are getting they keep hiding the left eyeĀ 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
    EllyBurns said:
    KKH_Sara said:

I messaged them on Saturday because they haven't given me the stars for 2 offers (it's in the same game, just for different levels) and they said I'll need to wait 1-2 business days for it to be added to my game and then send them a new ticket for the 2nd reward. They haven't sent me my stars yet and it's basically almost the end of the 2nd day so I'm wondering how long does it usually take them? I can't send my 2nd request until they solve the 1st one šŸ˜•
    Theyā€™ve taken up to a week with me but normally around 2 days but Iā€™ve never had them tell me to wait ā€” itā€™s always either ā€œyour screenshot isnā€™t proofā€ or ā€œhere are your starsā€. I think your situation might be different since your offer is a game but I wouldnā€™t hesitate to message them again tomorrow.Ā 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    KKH_Sara said:

I had to send them tickets recently for every award I was supposed to get for a game offer I played, first I got email saying they have received my ticket, then after half a day / day that they have reviewed my proof and my kstars will get awarded in 2 business days, and usually I got them approximately after a day. So it wasn't super long wait but still a bit of a wait.
    Ilze said:
    EllyBurns said:
    KKH_Sara said:

I had to send them tickets recently for every award I was supposed to get for a game offer I played, first I got email saying they have received my ticket, then after half a day / day that they have reviewed my proof and my kstars will get awarded in 2 business days, and usually I got them approximately after a day. So it wasn't super long wait but still a bit of a wait.
    Thank you for answering, I got these exact emails as well. I'm hoping it will solve itself soon because otherwise I'll have to email them againĀ 
    edited June 2022
    Juh said:
    brynlenox said:

I hate it when people already have unreleased items cuz they can hack šŸ˜­ i want them tooĀ 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    With regards to the lip colour bug where it asks you to buy it... There's a 13.0.1 update; please update to this and see if this issue gets fixed!Ā  Let us know!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.