My Konnections, Kollections and SYS is missing.

RomanthiaRomanthia Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hi so I have been playing the game more than 2 years now and my account is new. I stopped playing so many times because of school but now I am finally free and I want to be a part of everything about the game. Altough I certainly wont be able to be part of the SYS for now :'( It doesnt appear at the side and I learned that you need to upgrade your game. I already did that but neither of my sys nor kollections appears. I can see the kollections thanks to that megaphone but when I try to spend my stars to buy them the button sinks and doesnt do anything. Also my Konnections tasks didnt even appear so I had to marry a C ranked person for a while and im not sure when should I divorce him because I have found a A ranked person  :# I learned that you shouldnt have any unfinished tasks so I have done all the starter tasks and now I am at level 22. I am sorry if anything I said wasnt understandable because English is not my first language  :s 

Comments

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    My comment just disappeared… oops

If you have hacked then you will have no kollections/SYS

I think if you use a modded version of KKH not on the play store/ App Store you also cannot do kollections/SYS

You might have to keep participating in the task line to get the konnections task (try go to Simon & Maria’s office and see if they have any tasks for you)

Idk if this is a possibility but did you restore purchases from your old account & exceed 10,000 k-stars? That might’ve locked SYS and kollections for you - just spend them until you have 9999 and it should fix I think
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @KalindaKing & @kokokokonut can you offer any advice/help?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)