HELP PLEASE :(

Aya2020Aya2020 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited June 2022 in KKH FAQ & Support
I left a mission pending and when i have time i went to champion business center near LAX to talk to Elizabeth i cant find her and the mission still pending so what i can do to fix that 

Best Answer

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Answer ✓
    I’m pretty sure this would happen to me if I completed the corresponding storyline.

The team are aware & it’s happening to other people. I think the issue started when event points were not given out correctly & now players don’t have the option to buy/turn down Elizabeth's outfit.

I think all you can do is message customer service/maybe message Kalinda for help/updates & wait unfortunately:(
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)

Answers

• Aya2020Aya2020 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    I’m pretty sure this would happen to me if I completed the corresponding storyline.

The team are aware & it’s happening to other people. I think the issue started when event points were not given out correctly & now players don’t have the option to buy/turn down Elizabeth's outfit.

I think all you can do is message customer service/maybe message Kalinda for help/updates & wait unfortunately:(
    HI LexKKH,
    Thanks a lot for reply to me and sorry if im asking to many questions but how can i contact kalinda 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @KalindaKing

if you click on her name it should take you to her profile where you can send her a message, I would also message customer service in game for good measure:)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)