🗳️✨KK:H 6/23/22 ~ 8yr. Kimiversary Celebration -✨ SYS Covershoot with Kim & Party Weekend!✨🗳️

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Did anyone who got the bottle from the diamond boxes before they fixed it contact customer support to see if they can switch it to the cocktail? It makes no sense that I have paid diamonds for this bottle, when I have yet to spin the kollection with it, and so if I do, I won’t win the prize. 
    I did, they basically said that this item can be won as it’s own with diamond boxes or as a part of Kollection. I then replied that it’s not true because it was a glitch and it should be a cocktail instead and they said they will pass my review to their team :))))
    I get this answer every single time I contact them. Very disappointing, it’s like they don’t even know what is going on.
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    tt_ said:
    Ash_KKH said:
    2nd in Gold. I might’ve went a little overboard, but I got frantic once I saw others submitting additional looks 🙈 this dress was so worth it though. 

Those lips look so good on your doll! Look like they were made for you
    Aww, thank you! ❤️ I was hesitant on spinning for those lips at first, but they quickly grew on me.
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

Became 4th in silver 3. I couldn’t get the dress cause I needed to use all my extra 5 tickets and I didn’t wanna do it for getting ahead of some bots 😒
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Made 201 kstars!! I’m so happy bc I literally had 19 kstars Friday morning but got a few kstars from watching videos, my weekend free box, voting and finishing an achievement and doing a bunch of reality tv shows! Sad that I’m going to have to skip next weekends gb items as well bc I want to save for vip 😭
    Wow! How do you save anywhere near that amount of diamonds? Did you buy some? 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Got a silver box with dye😤 Trying to console myself with the point that the earnable dress doesn’t dye well but coming to the forum to enjoy all the photos in this dress is much more effective, it’s as if I have it vicariously 😂💕
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    2nd in gold, its a miracle cause I went to sleep 2nd and woke up 2nd, I was sure I'll be kicked down in the last minute submitting frenzy! 😄

• micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    My sys group was total crazy! There was not even a chance of getting the dress or hair! 🤬 Luckily I got the eyes but I needed to submit a few extra tickets.  
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Hey, if anyone else was in silver 2 can you share a screen shot of what prizes 4th place should have got. I'm sure yesterday 4th still got the eyes but this morning it's not one of the prizes, not sure if I'm just loosing the plot. Thanks ❤️

• KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited June 2022
    LottieW29 said:
    Hey, if anyone else was in silver 2 can you share a screen shot of what prizes 4th place should have got. I'm sure yesterday 4th still got the eyes but this morning it's not one of the prizes, not sure if I'm just loosing the plot. Thanks ❤️

I think only silver 3 got the eyes for 4th 

• LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    KKH_Gia said:
    LottieW29 said:

I think only silver 3 got the eyes for 4th 

I wondered if that was what happened, thanks for sharing x
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited June 2022
    bethKKH89 said:
    Ash_KKH said:
    2nd in Gold. I might’ve went a little overboard, but I got frantic once I saw others submitting additional looks 🙈 this dress was so worth it though. 

Doll jumps back and forth between being white and black nobody says anything 

Yet a white doll uses poc hair and the forum losses it 

Am I missing something 

Yes you forgot to include how the doll that used the poc hair called it ugly 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    bethKKH89 said:
    Ash_KKH said:

Am I missing something 

I dmed them in private and they said they looked at it like it was a ruway and they casted models. I told them it still wasn’t right but they said they wanted to show the beauty of different people. I didn’t really fight them. 

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Did anyone who got the bottle from the diamond boxes before they fixed it contact customer support to see if they can switch it to the cocktail? It makes no sense that I have paid diamonds for this bottle, when I have yet to spin the kollection with it, and so if I do, I won’t win the prize. 
    I did. They said they are working on it and they will update me when they find a solution 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited June 2022
    bethKKH89 said:
    Ash_KKH said:

Am I missing something 

Lmao you kind of are. I don’t style my doll after myself on this game; instead, I dress up models for my theoretical catwalk theme (which is whatever the SYS theme is). My models are any skin tone under the sun because they aren’t all copy paste clones of each other. Yes, I’m a POC (in reference to someone else’s comment) but even if I wasn’t, that shouldn’t prevent someone from showing how beautiful my or other skin tones are, especially when darker skin is severely underrepresented here. Clearly some people have differing stances, but I said what I said. Thank you. 🙂

PS: The main difference is that I style my dolls appropriately 😉

edit for grammar 
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
     Does anyone else still have this quest? I’m missing Simon calls from it and don’t want another week without k star gigs 🙄
    @lolosworld contact cs they will remove it for you like they did to others. 😊🤞
    Or send dm to @eggsandbananas with your game code (you can find it in settings) and they will fix it. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Ash_KKH said:
    bethKKH89 said:
    Ash_KKH said:

Am I missing something 

Lmao you kind of are. I don’t style my doll after myself on this game; instead, I dress up models for my theoretical catwalk theme (which is whatever the SYS theme is). My models are any skin tone under the sun because they aren’t all copy paste clones of each other. Yes, I’m a POC (in reference to someone else’s comment) but even if I wasn’t, that shouldn’t prevent someone from showing how beautiful my or other skin tones are, especially when darker skin is severely underrepresented here. Clearly some people have differing stances, but I said what I said. Thank you. 🙂

PS: The main difference is that I style my dolls appropriately 😉

edit for grammar 
    I agree 100 percent its nice to see darker skin win the event and prizes. You look great ❤
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Is anyone else's pop up shop task still stuck from the weekend?  "Covershoot with Kim Boutique"?

These have always ended with the SYS in the past! Once again delaying Simon k star gigs even further....
    iOS
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Gold was crazy this sys, didn’t submit last ticket because i would’ve only been able to get the earrings so i prefered the silver box
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    The earrings is a touch too big but it kinda growing on me. 
    IOS Player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish this hair had been in the sale. I have to wait to save up diamonds for it, but if no one in my squad has it, it's really hard to get from the vb since I rarely spot it.

Platform: Android

• bethKKH89bethKKH89 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier

Is it one of these.....
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    So where’s the update on the shoe situation?
    iOS player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @bethKKH89 No, the one in the screenshot is glittery on top but it's hard to see when the hair color is light.
    Platform: Android

• ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    MelissaK said:
    So where’s the update on the shoe situation?
    I was contacted by customer support and the pearl tight shoes were added to my wardrobe. 🌸
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited June 2022

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    got 3rd in silver 3, these eyes are so pretty and def a new fav!! 

Beautiful doll💖🦋
    What editor do you use??