Will we stay Gold Level if we skip a SYS Event?

Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
Hi Dolls. I really do not want to play the Throwback SYS Events anymore. No good prizes plus a waste of money and time. Do you all know if we skip the Throwback SYS Events entirely, will we stay at our current SYS Level? I’m at Gold. 

Comments

• vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Yes, you will stay in gold for the next SYS if you skip. I’ve seen people say that as long as you only skip one at a time you should stay in the same style level. 
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Yes, you will stay in gold for the next SYS if you skip. I’ve seen people say that as long as you only skip one at a time you should stay in the same style level. 
    Thank you for responding! I really hope you’re correct as this game has become more like a job that makes you pay to work! The Throwback are nice for players who want to advance their level status so it’s good for some players but it’s too much to be forced to participate in the throwbacks just to keep your level. 
    I also feel that the “Customer Care” staff should understand more of our game so they can conclusively answer pertinent game questions. The QA doesn’t answer all questions. And it’s hard to get answers on the forum unless another Doll sees your post! 💖💝💖