🗳️🌃 ❤️ KK:H Weekend 6/30/22 - SYS Paris Nights & Dating Events! ❤️🌃 🗳️

Comments

• quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited July 2022
    deleted.
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Hey dolls which one do you prefer since they messed up the wine action?
    AGREE: 1 hour date
    LIKE: 2 hours date
    AWESOME: 4 hours date
    LOL: 8 hours date
    It’s weird, really - I get one hour dates with NPCs and 8 hour dates with my fiancée. 8 hour ones seem more efficient to me but 1 hour give the lovers achievement with stars and free clothes so I keep doing them, I got plenty of cash to burn through (almost at the jacket now and barely made a dent in my savings🤣)
  • JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Got the jacket in my freebie ✨  
    I see a lot of Dolls with these thigh high boots - are they from a Kollection or did I miss out on a sys?
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Strange, I haven’t yet received any newsletter… and my sys scores are truly bad, whatever I wear, I have no idea what to do🤷🏻‍♀️ Just hoping that today will be over soon and I’ll have better luck tomorrow🤞💕
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    What’s changed with the wine?
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    JuliaJade said:
    I see a lot of Dolls with these thigh high boots - are they from a Kollection or did I miss out on a sys?
    They are from Darling Diva Kollection

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    madeeline said:
    Kim's Call . 
    Passerbys looking at our dolls wearing a full on gown on the street:

SCREAMING !! 😂😂😂😂
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited July 2022
    dotti_h said:
    I just got the July newsletter and it is completely ridiculous that we still don't get any beach themed SYS even though we are in the middle of the summer.
    What's the explanation? 
    @dotti_h It’s the middle of summer for people in the Northern Hemisphere (North America, for example) but for those in the Southern Hemisphere (Australia), it’s winter. I’m not 100% sure, but that might be why they don’t do beach themes during certain months anymore.
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    There should be a third option now to come back later on the storyline outfit, can anyone confirm?
    iOS
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    is it just me or only when my husband pays for the date the $450 option only pops up once but all other times i pay i get that option multiple times and sometimes as the only option even when i only need like a 1 or 3 energy task 🙃
    I don't have the love guru comeback and I still don't have the take a picture option, can someone screen shot this? It is impossible for me to complete a 1 hour date with 6 or 7 energy. It's 9 minimum if both kiss and vintage wine appear at the start.
    iOS
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I don't always get the fine wine/vintage wine option at the start and even when i do, I cant finish it with just that action and the kiss action. I have to do the dessert or the take picture action in order to complete a 1 hour date.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Got points but grateful for the 4 items in the palette nonetheless

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

@AliBryant I used the wrong name for it but this is it! This along with wine gets me to a complete 1 hour date. 
    KKH_Sara said:

@AliBryant I used the wrong name for it but this is it! This along with wine gets me to a complete 1 hour date. 
    Thanks for clarifying, I did that plus the wine and still have one empty heart.
    iOS
  • hollybellhollybell Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    Yall remember when double K-stars applied to the daily videos aswell or are we just gonna pretend that was never a thing 

wait bc i remember this too
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Got the hair pants and purse all in the same pallete .. really wanted the jacket
  • JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    JuliaJade said:
    They are from Darling Diva Kollection

credit @watermelonsugarhigh 💕

l@Lucyxox thank you!
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    KKH_Sara said:

Thanks for clarifying, I did that plus the wine and still have one empty heart.
    Wait if that’s on a 1 hour date that’s completely unfair...
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Can I see a pic of the vest and the pants from the gift boxes dyed in all colors? 

Thank you in advance. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    any news on the fashion goals that we were supposed to have received last weekend?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 3 & 4✨
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    My last 3 looks and free box 

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

Finally chose an item😭😭 I don't really like the items in the gb, so I'm just glad i got something to help with the dating event
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine