Male Dolls

SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Can I get an official answer as to why  inclusivity in this game doesn’t expand to male dolls?

I understand in terms of number of players we represent the minority but with Glu creating more and more features for minorities we’re still excluded. Even something as simple as handhelds that wouldn’t require any extra work to extend to both sexed dolls

Glu?? 🗣🗣🗣

Comments

• MoonLanceMoonLance Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I am having the same problem, especially as someone who really enjoys participating in the Show Your Style competitions and paid for the Seasons pass last month.

None of the rewards are wearable for me. Absolutely zero. Not even the ones I pay to access via the pass. Not even items that don't seem to be gendered for any particular reason, like falling leaves or handheld roses.

(For the record, I have my pronouns in the game assigned as they/them, not he/him; that still does not allow me access to any feminine items like accessories or makeup either.)

When the items are previewed for me, they show up on a female doll on my friendlist instead-- ironically, it's Willow Pape. :neutral:
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @kokokokonut, @eggsandbananas can you say something about why we aren’t getting new clothes for male dolls
  • KKHMarkKKHMark Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’ve been wondering the same thing! I didn’t even realize how much male dolls were excluded until the introduction of seasons, and I’ve been playing for years! The fact that season rewards are unusable at this point and there’s nothing to make up for it is making the game unplayable. 
  • Drew99Drew99 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I am also wondering the same thing 🤝
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas we are waiting. Especially you @eggsandbananas since you have a male doll, explain to us why we haven’t gotten new clothes 
  • BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I posted this in the Official Suggestion’s but here also 👀 like a good place to post some things I’d like to see added to the game for male dolls:

More male Kollections!
    Nose ring!
    Body contours!
    More handhelds! (Like a Guitar or Microphone or the newest Hairless Cat 😂)
    Wings!
    More new outfits!
    A barefoot option for a beach look!
    iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 🕺🏼
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Let's fix the simpliest problem first, give us weekend boxes back!!! We want new items everyweek too!  
    malakk15 said:
    Let's fix the simpliest problem first, give us weekend boxes back!!! We want new items everyweek too!  
    It was cool to have the option to purchase weekend boxes, that’s true as well!

Best,
    Bodhi
    iOS
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    MoonLance said:
    I am having the same problem, especially as someone who really enjoys participating in the Show Your Style competitions and paid for the Seasons pass last month.

None of the rewards are wearable for me. Absolutely zero. Not even the ones I pay to access via the pass. Not even items that don't seem to be gendered for any particular reason, like falling leaves or handheld roses.

(For the record, I have my pronouns in the game assigned as they/them, not he/him; that still does not allow me access to any feminine items like accessories or makeup either.)

When the items are previewed for me, they show up on a female doll on my friendlist instead-- ironically, it's Willow Pape. :neutral:
    This ^^^. Universal 👏🏻 access 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 feminine 👏🏻 items 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I love that pride month is celebrated so loudly but when their pride doesn’t span all genders then they’re failing us. Giving us one croptop in June and telling us to be happy with that is like throwing us a bone while the girls feast 

Yeah, that would be cool! I wouldn’t mind some more feminine/masculine item’s! Or like, item’s that cross-over between the 2!

Best,
    Bodhi
    iOS
  • benji22benji22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I agree with the male dolls, I bust my butt to get the earnables for completing the storyline and my duet girl doll gets everything. How is that fair? When was the last time we got anything, there are plenty of male dolls and girls that play a male doll. Please fix this issue.