Kimstagram Concept

brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

Hello to those reading this. I’m creating this thread to show a visual concept of a feature I’ve wanted for a long time. This feature is a social media app within the game where we can grow a following with actual players and share photobooth pictures with friends. I believe something like this is needed in the game as the community is one of the important parts in keeping not just myself but many others interested. Sharing our looks, taking pics together and learning more about one another really helps make the game more fun.

I took a lot of influences from Instagram and features in the Kendall and Kylie game- along with a few unique things I think could really improve the game. Social media is a huge part of the Kardashian brand especially an app like Instagram which is why I believe this is the perfect thing to add to the game. I’m also pushing that this sort of feature includes the photobooth and would in result help push for an overhaul to improve features in the photobooth.

I’ve worked hard on making sure I included as much detail as I could and keeping this within the games aesthetics so that we could all visualise this into something it could be. I hope you enjoy looking through the images and descriptions. It would be helpful to react and respond, hopefully getting the possible attention of a glu employee.

Disclaimer: All photos used in the visual examples are also highly edited and have had their quality improved.

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

Prev1

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I am always amazed by you! This is such a great idea and we really need this in this game! 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited July 2022
    This is such a cool idea, and it would bring so much engagement between players! I love it!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 And I’m obsessed with your editing skills 😍 @brenhin
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    This is such an amazing idea and the editing is so well done!! I'd love to have something like this in game, especially if it means we'd have a chance to follow our squad mates and have more in game interactions with them. Your ideas always amaze me 🤩
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    This is awesome, hopefully some day they will implement some of the great ideas from the forum 🤞😍
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    omg this looks so amazing, hopefully in the future we get something like this! 😍
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    Love this sm! Beautiful edits as always, I hope they add this game feature at some point! 😍
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    This is exquisite! I would love to see all of these integrated into the game. Maybe we could start with the photo booth overhaul 👀

I’d also like to add that this would be a great way to expand achievements, sort of like the badge system on the forum but with in-game rewards.

Thank you so much for all the time and detail you put into this @brenhin 💖 
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @reeb I love the idea of the achievements with this. I am sure most of us are either done with more than half or even all, so getting new ones would be great!
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Omg this is amazing!! We definitely need this feature, especially the sys backgrounds & new poses🥲🫶
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I'm Obsessed😍😍😍😍😍😍 this is amazing @brenhin
  • Arina_kkhArina_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    this is brilliant.. love it.
    they will steal this idea from you.. 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    LOVE IT!!! 
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I love this so much! You’re incredibly talented, the renders of what it would look like are awesome. 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I would love to see this in game! 
    I was so excited when the squad feature was released but since then there's barely any chances for interaction between squad members and this is the perfect way to introduce that. 
    You are so talented and the amount of work you've put into these, down to the tiniest details, is incredible and I hope Glu is inspired and implements this in game. 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I’m literally OBSESSED with this!!!! You’re so talented, amazing 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
  • OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Wow! I love this so much! You did an AMAZING job creating this. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @brenhin you’re a genius ! I’d love it if Glu implemented everything you’ve suggested. It’s exactly the type of social interaction this game needs 👌🏻 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    amazing!! This would make me play the game again honestly
    Platform: iOS
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    This is spectacular!  A fabulous idea 💞💞💞
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    This is amazing.. the way Glu should be leaping to hire you at this point 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    now I want this so bad 😩😩

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    what a wonderful idea, i love it. great idea and work editing the examples @brenhin 🥰

English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    This is such a wonderfull idea!! U should work for GLU lmao