🎆✨KK:H v13.1 Update - Wedding Season!🎆✨

Comments

• kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Hoping I get chosen for the diamond IAP! That actually sounds pretty fair in my opinion! 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Ok I think I already know who will get the IAP but I’m not giving anyone any ideas:))

Hopefully they allow it for everyone Bc GLU will make serious bank from it 🫶🏻
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for your feedback! The Diamond Doll Booster IAP could become available for everyone in the future, but it's too early to say.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @Reina12 I couldn’t agree more!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    When is the update?@KalindaKing!!!!
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Will we get featured storyline dresses back this update? 🥺🙏
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the ombré lips be fixed this update? 😊

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm nervous about what the ombre lips are like post update? I didn't like them when they could only be super shiny with no other finish. I prefer the idea other people put out there that we just get multiple versions, and I honestly think they should be added directly to the closet. We don't get new things in the closet anymore. I also get nervous about the lips being changed because I saved up 40 diamonds to get them and I don't want that to be a waste of diamonds when they're hard to earn. 
    Platform: Android

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Think it's gonna be mostly free players who are selected for the Diamond Booster. Glu are always trying things to convert free players to paid players lately
    Have a bad feeling you're right.  Glu should know that paid players can become free players again too....... 
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Photobooth glitch, when silver dress is in only one pose is available however when I add any other dress all poses become available. Anyone else? I have reached out to customer service no answer just automatic response. 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited July 2022
    MikiMinaj said:

Photobooth glitch, when silver dress is in only one pose is available however when I add any other dress all poses become available. Anyone else? I have reached out to customer service no answer just automatic response. 
    @MikiMinaj It only gives that one pose because of how the dress hugs the body. It’s like that for all dresses that fit snug like that 🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

@MikiMinaj You get less poses with some dresses, even though I don't know how often it's only one pose. I had to check that one in my own closet to see if I only get one too.

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    shankkh said:
    MikiMinaj said:

@MikiMinaj It only gives that one pose because of how the dress hugs the body. It’s like that for all dresses that fit like that 🤍
    Thank u doll 💓
    @KalindaKing I forgot to ask, are we actually getting more chances to get TB storyline looks? We kept getting the same ones week after week before so we never got a chance to get other ones. 

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    I know we are not reacting to the spoiler looks, but I think they are all beautiful and the design team is doing much better with this update than some past ones.  I am fuming about the diamond doll booster not being available to everyone so we all better get some compensation for it (and not just in useless dyes). 😒 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Everytime I see the word wedding it takes me back to the sys event where there was a beautiful veil as TS prize and I couldn't get it because I didn't have any extra tickets to use and my group was insane lol. That really stays with you 😅

I'm not happy about the diamond booster just because I'm not a paid player and don't have any intentions to be one but if this work as a strategy for Glu the probabilities of them coming up with other free ways to earn diamonds will be less than zero. 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    It’s officially wedding season! If you like reality TV, you’ll love the opportunity to host a dating show on a private island. Any idea who could be your secret admirer? You’ll find out soon!

Upcoming Show Your Style themes include Rock n Roll Bride, Fairytale Romance, and Wedding Guest of Honor. Items from 12.5 (November 2021) will become available for diamonds.

There will be a new IAP available for select players called the Diamond Doll Booster. If you purchase it for $5.99 USD, you’ll get 18 diamonds immediately and then 1 diamond per day for 30 days.
    what's the point of having something for select players?? make it available for all 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    it’s probably for select players so glu/EA can test how it performs. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Please back past smc update @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited July 2022
    We've literally seen people say they stopped paying for things in the game because of how things changed. If Glu (or EA) really want to make more money, actually listening to player ideas would be a good idea. And making the way we get diamonds more reasonable with both purchases that actually give you more diamonds AND giving us more ways to earn them in game is a good start. 
    The new IAP is an EA move, I think something similar was/is available for f2p (maybe everyone?) in Sims FreePlay, where you would buy some LP and then get some daily for like a week.

I mean it worked & I bought it, so they should make this available to everyone 🫶🏻
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited July 2022
    @KalindaKing when will the update be?