KK:H Weekday TBs. 7/25/22 - SYS TB lovely Lingerie & 5Star Professional TB

13567

Comments

  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,118 Posts
    First 5 looks.

    I play on iOS
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 301 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    This sys inspired me to do an edit. I’m no pro but I really liked how this turned out so I decided to post this here 💓

    as pretty as always! 💗
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,277 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    This sys inspired me to do an edit. I’m no pro but I really liked how this turned out so I decided to post this here 💓

    This is amazing!! I love it so much 😍 gorgeous as always bestie 💕💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Going to bed looks are doing better for me than Victoria's Secret looks 🤷‍♀️

    They all are really nice. I like both kinds of looks, but I don't have any haha. I love how your going to bed looks are a whole outfit and everything matches. But I also love VS looks. Did you get everything in a dB or kollection?
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    This sys inspired me to do an edit. I’m no pro but I really liked how this turned out so I decided to post this here 💓

    This is very nice! Cute! 
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 80 Posts

    Looks 3&4 🖤🥲 frankly I’m very offended for my alien lady that she only got 30 votes 😔 yall need to realise that alien teens deserve sleepovers too! (Jk lol)
    I personally like your alien. I would've voted for her.
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,033 Posts
    Looks 1-6. 


    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

    Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    BeeBella said:
    What am I doing wrong? Maybe I should try gowns 😂




    You are doing fine, I love these looks and wish I had all of them. I have nothing. You should've had more votes. I see gowns and all types of stuff in my vb. I barely have anything for this sys and trying my best and hardest to do decent, but I figured let me try what they're doing and do something else and it failed. Horrible votes...embarrassing. I also had a migraine but still lol. Why do people always do gowns? Lol. I try to stick to theme the best I could with what I have. But I will do a gown if it helps me get over my low votes lol. I just want to collect the diamonds cause I'm trying to save haha
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I saw a lot of fairies in my VB 💀
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 604 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Going to bed looks are doing better for me than Victoria's Secret looks 🤷‍♀️

    They all are really nice. I like both kinds of looks, but I don't have any haha. I love how your going to bed looks are a whole outfit and everything matches. But I also love VS looks. Did you get everything in a dB or kollection?
    Thanks, @RieeBellaG ! It's tough when you start cause it takes a while to build up your wardrobe, I played for a while years ago before the SYS etc, then restarted last September and I got really sad scores in SYS, but then I built up my wardrobe in no time. I did spend some money on the game, but kstars I mostly get free with the TapJoy offers (I'm on Android so there's loads!)
    The first 2 looks are all dyed with wine red dye. The long nighty is actually from Kloset purchasable with kstars, the 2nd one is a swimsuit I bought in throwback sale. The blue robe and accessories are SYS winnings and the last set with slippers is from GB - I managed to get the top& slippers and later bought bottoms in throwback sale!
    So just patience and grind, you'll get all sorts of cool items eventually, probably worth saving your kstars for the black Friday sale, which is a while away but still 😄❤️❤️
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,020 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Ilze said:
    Going to bed looks are doing better for me than Victoria's Secret looks 🤷‍♀️

    They all are really nice. I like both kinds of looks, but I don't have any haha. I love how your going to bed looks are a whole outfit and everything matches. But I also love VS looks. Did you get everything in a dB or kollection?
    Thanks, @RieeBellaG ! It's tough when you start cause it takes a while to build up your wardrobe, I played for a while years ago before the SYS etc, then restarted last September and I got really sad scores in SYS, but then I built up my wardrobe in no time. I did spend some money on the game, but kstars I mostly get free with the TapJoy offers (I'm on Android so there's loads!)
    The first 2 looks are all dyed with wine red dye. The long nighty is actually from Kloset purchasable with kstars, the 2nd one is a swimsuit I bought in throwback sale. The blue robe and accessories are SYS winnings and the last set with slippers is from GB - I managed to get the top& slippers and later bought bottoms in throwback sale!
    So just patience and grind, you'll get all sorts of cool items eventually, probably worth saving your kstars for the black Friday sale, which is a while away but still 😄❤️❤️
    I also think swimsuit and sleepwear sys are some of the hardest for new players/players who quit then returned and havent had time to build up their kloset. I remember also struggling. The pajama party kollection and picking up swimwear and sleepwear in past TB sales have really helped me. Don't be discouraged and save your stars 💕 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 604 Posts
    @Reina12 that's so true, I have bought any swimsuit available ever since the last swimsuit SYS and then we haven't had one 🤣 Also the sleepover one was so painful!! But now I'm prepared!! 👙🩱
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,295 Posts
    I wanna cry so bad. Been trying to get the hair and NOTHING. This is f#cking ridiculous. 
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,020 Posts
    Ilze said:
    @Reina12 that's so true, I have bought any swimsuit available ever since the last swimsuit SYS and then we haven't had one 🤣 Also the sleepover one was so painful!! But now I'm prepared!! 👙🩱
    @Ilze The spring break/soaked in sunshine SYS earlier this year destroyed me so I did the exact same thing! I just remember abusing the heck out of that free pool floatie 🤣 I dont remember when the sleepover one was but it was also hardddd. The march TB sale and kimi came in clutch. They added tons of stuff to the kloset for both swim/sleep which was so helpful! Now I'm excited for this weekends SYS 😎
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @wafflesbetch @elle_baby @Anjakkh @RieeBellaG thank you guys so much! I appreciate it. 💗
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,020 Posts
    I swear the odds of getting one of the 4 main items in a DB has gone down, forget getting any items! This game is low key a stressor!

    KkhAngelica said:
    The fact that you have a 5 percent chance of getting an item and 95 percent chance of getting dye is ridiculous. Every single time I open up these boxes, I’m reminded of why I shouldn’t even bother. Like 7 boxes of dyes, got two of the same ones TWICE, 2 boxes for 3 tickets (I was happy with that tho) and 3 items. THREE!!! Nope. This time I’m truly sticking to my word and I’m saving my diamonds for either tb items I want or for the next time they bring back the 15 diamond boxes. I rather spend months saving to have enough to open all 32 boxes and get all the items then spend the little I have on dyes. And the fact that I could’ve gotten my tb items bc there’s a LOT of them that I want, but have spent my diamonds on dyes when I want items is ridiculous. And they still don’t want to give us videos for diamonds or a diamond business when it’s been 2-3 years since they added diamonds to the game and have made it a bigger currency than kstars. Smfh. The game is getting boring and glu isn’t giving a crap. 💀 (btw sorry not sorry for the rant, I say this every single time lmao)

  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,295 Posts
    See what I mean 😐
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,277 Posts
    Looks 1-5 

    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 890 Posts
    Think I’m just going to dye the pink lingerie robe a bunch of colours for this SYS, I have so few fitting outfits. 😅


  • LeilaniWKKHLeilaniWKKH Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited July 2022
    ❤️
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I wanted to share my looks and the earnable prize box from the sys, which was a different hair color that I'm super happy about


  • EvonyEvony Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I’m just getting mowed down by swimsuits. It’s so frustrating. Anyone else?
  • LeilaniWKKHLeilaniWKKH Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Trying 🥲
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,295 Posts
    Finally got a diamond in the VB after voting for HOURS 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    The fact that you have a 5 percent chance of getting an item and 95 percent chance of getting dye is ridiculous. Every single time I open up these boxes, I’m reminded of why I shouldn’t even bother. Like 7 boxes of dyes, got two of the same ones TWICE, 2 boxes for 3 tickets (I was happy with that tho) and 3 items. THREE!!! Nope. This time I’m truly sticking to my word and I’m saving my diamonds for either tb items I want or for the next time they bring back the 15 diamond boxes. I rather spend months saving to have enough to open all 32 boxes and get all the items then spend the little I have on dyes. And the fact that I could’ve gotten my tb items bc there’s a LOT of them that I want, but have spent my diamonds on dyes when I want items is ridiculous. And they still don’t want to give us videos for diamonds or a diamond business when it’s been 2-3 years since they added diamonds to the game and have made it a bigger currency than kstars. Smfh. The game is getting boring and glu isn’t giving a crap. 💀 (btw sorry not sorry for the rant, I say this every single time lmao)
    I have a bunch of items left and got the following pallet

     
  • AmoraAmora Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    @kokokokonut don’t ever apologise for a real personal issue! This is just a game. Happy that your son is ok and I hope the bruises heal just fine💕
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Ty @RieeBellaG I think I was in the same place you were a year or so ago. All I had was a few gowns and basic stuff so niche sys themes were so hard for me. But now it's frustrating that even though I have a better wardrobe, it can still be hard to score well. I'm scoring in the low to mid 30's now and I feel like I should be grateful they're not 20's 😂 which is insane because that'd be like being grateful for 1.5-2 hearts in a duet sys. The scoring system just sucks.
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.