🎆✨KK:H Update v13.2 - Midsummer Magic!✨🎆

Comments

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited August 2022
    @kokokokonut thanks ☺️ but i wanted to know if we will have throwback SYS the whole month again since there's a new update coming 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited August 2022
    @kokokokonut thanks ☺️ but i wanted to know if we will have throwback SYS the whole month again since there's a new update coming 
    We always have throwback sys on weekdays! Unless I am misunderstanding your question. It happens every update. 
    @Reina12 no doll, you didn't misunderstand! I thought we wouldn't have throwback SYS for a while. Also thanks ☺️i didn't receive the newsletter (actually i think I haven't for some months) and I don't know what to expect. Does anybody know how to get the newsletter again? I might try and enter a new email address but I don't feel like creating another one. 😭
    @Reina12 no doll, you didn't misunderstand! I thought we wouldn't have throwback SYS for a while. Also thanks ☺️i didn't receive the newsletter (actually i think I haven't for some months) and I don't know what to expect. Does anybody know how to get the newsletter again? I might try and enter a new email address but I don't feel like creating another one. 😭
    Well it's throwback sys or "throwback" sys where it might be a theme we've never had but it's the usual do-sys-for-box-TS-prizes.

There's a thread in the forum that c/ps the newsletter when it comes out so you can see the most recent one! I'm not sure how to add yourself though. 
    @Reina12 it's ok, I'll search for it! Thanks again 

Fingers crossed we'll have the update today
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I'll ask if there is a way to check/change the email Addy for the newsletter when the studio opens this morning. But you should note there is a Newsletter Archive reference thread.   @KkhAngelica revived it for it, brought up to current for us after the orig poster left .   She often has it posted before I even get mine.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    @JeffreeStar DM Kalindaking about getting the newsletter, she helped me get the newsletter after I accidentally unsubscribed.
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @JeffreeStar I contacted support with my email after I accidentally unsubscribed from the newsletter and I started receiving them again.
    Thanks everyone! 
    @Shellydaliie I don't know if the problem itself is coming from Glu. I realized there are many sites I was subscribed to but I don't receive their emails. I tried checking the spam folder but it's empty. 
    I keep getting a message that my storage is almost full and I might not get emails anytime soon. I ignored it till now (I am using Gmail if that helps)
    I'm trying to delete some useless things from Google drive and try to see if emails will come back. If not, I think of contacting support. I never contacted them before because I didn't have problems 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Is next big sale gonna be Black Friday? 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ah I see, yeah clearing storage space might help alright.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited August 2022
    @Briannakkh yes, November 24th 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Is the next SYS a duo SYS? 
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Is the next SYS a duo SYS? 
    yeap
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Excited for the update 😊
    edited August 2022
    @GemmaKKH todays is solo sys & the next one, wedding guest of honor, is duets. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I asked support last week if we could change our emails and was told you cant change your email once you set it. 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I can‘t wait for the update! I hope it‘s today 🙌🏼
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I asked support last week if we could change our emails and was told you cant change your email once you set it. 
    I dm’ed Kalinda asking if I can change my email and she said I could. So far I’ve gotten every newsletter sent through the new email.
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @KkhAngelica @meds thank you!! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm going to keep asking that more facial features be included in the sale. We kept asking for specific hair dyes and then they made them available in the last sale. I just hope we don't have to wait for another of the big updates to get closet organization. I feel like they wait for big updates for some of the stuff we asked for, when we actually get them.
    Platform: Android

Hope we get the update today 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I’m going to be checking the App Store nonstop today 🥲✌🏼 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Doesn’t update effect your sys scores? Couse 9 of 10 times after the update I start scoring low 30s, whenever update comes out I will only do it on Thursday for this reason. In between the sys
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Re: Inappropriate Ads -  Whispers ads were already reported and escalated internally before this past weekend's discussion. If you come across an Inappropriate add, rather than post it online, screenshot it if possible, and send a DM to me. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    *praying for a lot of beautiful clothes this update* 👵🏻💕
    Can someone help me understand how the ice bar business works? I just bought it this VIP. It's fully furnished except for the polar bear and I just finished my three 3hr gigs. Is the payout not immediate?
    @Reina12 you get the kstars once you finish the gig. U get 5 kstars after in total for 3 gigs. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗