🍁👻Ready and Excited for Fall & Halloween👼👿

Comments

• malya_kkhmalya_kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    it back soon update halloween 13.4 this shop my closet
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    How much K-stars do you dolls aim to save?
    Last year I finished all Halloween Kollection, pretty sure I also got all weekly story line outfits, might opened a few GB boxes and spent all 500 during VIP for complete Snow White outfit.
    I remember opening 2 or 3 Halloween boxes and getting the worst possible prizes 🤠 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I have my lil saving chart all ready. 🥰

I’m aiming for enough kstars to open every single Halloween box. 🤞
    Low key just saving for the elf hair, so if I get it before the last box I’ll have extra for Black Friday!
    Fae said:
    I have my lil saving chart all ready. 🥰

I’m aiming for enough kstars to open every single Halloween box. 🤞
    Low key just saving for the elf hair, so if I get it before the last box I’ll have extra for Black Friday!
    This is amazing, I would love to join and save with you!
    Also, do you know how many items in total there are in Halloween boxes? Like how many K-stars would you need to open them all?
    This is amazing, I would love to join and save with you!
    Also, do you know how many items in total there are in Halloween boxes? Like how many K-stars would you need to open them all?
    This is what I’ve been using! However I’m only just remembering that they’ll add last year’s event items too, so add 7 to this for a total of 88. ^^

I might be wrong, but I think the boxes are the 40 kstar ones, so that’s a total of 3520 kstars if you don’t own a single item! Going to go add 120 kstars to my goal for the extra items from last year now. :’)

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The Halloween boxes are worth 45 kstars 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok so I’m sitting watching YouTube at the mo and KDA are on and I’m thinking I’d love their outfits and also as I’ve been binging Arcane for the 3rd time Jinx and Vi outfits. I saw some one mentioned anime and I love Ghost in the Shell so Kusanagi’s outfits from SAC and Arise would be cool. 
    I play on iOS
    The Halloween boxes are worth 45 kstars 💗
    Awesome to know, thank you!!
    I searched for so long on last year’s Halloween thread looking for people posting the price. 😅
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I'm still hoping one day we will get this outfit...

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so of course the game has to have  tons of costumes This leopard   Kim kardashian hollywood game Kim  kardashian Women
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I loooooove Disney princesses, but I hope we get some non-Disney girly character inspired costumes this Halloween. Velma and Daphne last year was fun! I want something inspired by non-western animation, like Sailor Moon or Totally Spies. Winx Club would be cool too, but there's been a ton of fairy stuff in the game already. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I love Halloween time in fashion based games, I especially need the Halloween boxes becasue I have non of the past Halloween items. I can't wait for that to come back
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I hope we get some whimsigothic inspired outfits 🔮

• daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

I was checking out my Top Stars section and saw this NPC in the Daphne outfit and it got me excited for a Halloween update. I don’t see any other characters dressed in outfits outside of ones purchased from the Kloset, so I think it’s really cool 😁. The outfit and aura are so cute I regret not chasing them at the time 🥹
    daenaera said:

I was checking out my Top Stars section and saw this NPC in the Daphne outfit and it got me excited for a Halloween update. I don’t see any other characters dressed in outfits outside of ones purchased from the Kloset, so I think it’s really cool 😁. The outfit and aura are so cute I regret not chasing them at the time 🥹
    Omg that’s so cool! You can now use her whole outfit in duets and you can dress as a Velma!
    I was actually wondering about this a few days back, I’ve found an NPC with a new hair colour and thought to myself if they can use that, they could also use some new outfits from DB or GB…
    I hope we get new Halloween skin colors again like purple, yellow, etc.. I only have the green and blue one, so new Halloween skin colors would be nice and maybe some scary body makeup looks would be awesome as well. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I hope we get this skin color soon too! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oooh, imagine a light rain of candy corn!  And don’t forget bats!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I’m also aiming to open all the Halloween boxes!!! For anyone else who loves them, make sure you’re doing the weekly throwback events cause those boxes have like 10 of the Halloween items. I’ve only been doing it for a few months but already got 2 Halloween items (+ a Christmas one + a Valentine’s one), saving myself 90 K-stars on boxes. 
    KKH_Sara said:
    I’m also aiming to open all the Halloween boxes!!! For anyone else who loves them, make sure you’re doing the weekly throwback events cause those boxes have like 10 of the Halloween items. I’ve only been doing it for a few months but already got 2 Halloween items (+ a Christmas one + a Valentine’s one), saving myself 90 K-stars on boxes. 

Agree, I found this hairstyle in my TB box last week!
    edited August 2022
    Hope we can get some really cool Halloween makeup like these

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    On the topic of Halloween, I came across a ncp wearing this mummy outfit and I was wondering  if it is unreleased or not
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    On the topic of Halloween, I came across a ncp wearing this mummy outfit and I was wondering  if it is unreleased or not
    it was a sys earnable from last year halloween update 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    geenellys said:
    it was a sys earnable from last year halloween update 
    Oh interesting, tysm
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

Just some random things I WOULD LOVE in the game. Purple skin tone! A witch but a classy with some kind of enormous hat. I know we have a lot of similar items but Tinkerbell ? With these fabulous wings also it would be sooo cool if we could get aura or wings who would lift our doll up sort of levitate in air? 
    And I would love to have some HP reference in the game, I feel like Hermiona’s gown would be a simple thing to create, like it could be a weekly story line buy or something.

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited September 2022
    I hope we get some earnable fairy wings! We had angel wings in a VIP last Christmas but if I'm remembering correctly, I think every fairy wings have been in diamond boxes, the first place T$ prize (before the tiers were a thing) or kollections. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    kim’s spider costume 😹
    this is really funny but I would legit LOVE it in the game 😂
    Pumpkin Spice Latte
    IOS player 💜