Which business to own?

Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
I have all the so chic locations and want to buy another business just wondering which one 

Comments

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Do you own the Paris Chevier? That’s the most profitable one. You earn 7 kstars each week if you fully furnish it. can be expensive to fully furnish but totally worth it at the end.
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Thanks 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2022
    Yes to Chevier, but if you want another, I  love Iove love the Ice Club in Reykjavek.   I love that one.  The plaque bar is very monotonous, but the Ice club is fun.  3 different tasks, do one gig as a do, one as hostess, one as bartender.  Total fun there.  Jmo
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lazzarii1981Lazzarii1981 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2022
    It's fun to read us discuss virtual business as if it were real :) Thanks to playing Hollywood, I've been thinking more and more about starting my own real business in the future. I recently found an article by a businessman about how to invest profitably: You can check it here: https://www.moneyunder30.com/best-business-checking-accounts . By the way, some of the tips on running a business I apply in the game. You can try doing that too, and at the same time, improve your business ownership skills.