🎆✨KK:H Update v13.4 - Queens of Scream!✨🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Found this icon for the game in play Store on my tablet, I need that hair omg 😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    @eggsandbananascan the halloween boxes be updated with last year items?? We all noticed that and would be amazing if these boxes could be updated soon

Yes, thanks for this feedback. We'll look into it! I'm off tomorrow, but @KalindaKing should be back. She should be able to follow-up.

Should be fixed shortly!!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    @eggsandbananascan the halloween boxes be updated with last year items?? We all noticed that and would be amazing if these boxes could be updated soon

Yes, thanks for this feedback. We'll look into it! I'm off tomorrow, but @KalindaKing should be back. She should be able to follow-up.

Should be fixed shortly!!
    Yay is fixed! Now I can see the items from last year😍
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @shorouq i think the new necklace in the Halloween boxes is the one you posted a few months ago! 😍
    omg yes!!! i’m glad they added it! 🩸🥰
    Updated the Halloween boxes since they added last years items 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    my free box!

and the 2 boxes I opened! 

gonna open some more after I wake up so i’m v excited 🥰🕷️♥️
    Could these items from Kim’s birthday please be made available since Kim’s birthday is next week? @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗

Are these items ever gonna be added to the halloween boxes? @eggsandbananas They’re the only past halloween items that aren’t included, I really want the broom, hat, and eyes 😭
    @eggsandbananas
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Does anyone know when the next VIP weekend is? 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Could these items from Kim’s birthday please be made available since Kim’s birthday is next week? @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    I feel like they might have birthday boxes this year I’m not sure though because it would normally be mentioned with the update 🤔💕
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Snlx said:
    This fog is so delicate and barely seen😕
    Agreed. It’s barely there 😭 I didn’t even notice the aura until I turned my brightness up. I was hoping the fog would envelop our character—not make it look like she just finished kicking some dirt 🥴
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    A friend of mine is having trouble accessing the game, just wondering anyone else is having problems? 

She doesn’t have a forum account so I’ll post the timeline of what has happened. 

Yesterday at 23:43- She sends me a message that KKH is pissing her off because it’s lagging. 

00:11- She sends me another message that KKH randomly force quit itself & now it won’t go past the loading screen 

It has almost been 24 hours since she has been able to access KKH, I have gone through all the trouble shooting tips with her none of them have worked. 

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    @amanda2022 vip is the 28th
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Thank you @KkhAngelica
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I hope I haven't missed anything but has anyone explained the "seasons" scenario yet? 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 no but Kalinda might explain it today 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @KkhAngelica Great Thank you 😊.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Are these items ever gonna be added to the halloween boxes? @eggsandbananas They’re the only past halloween items that aren’t included, I really want the broom, hat, and eyes 😭
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing Can you let us know if these items will be added?
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I hope that we'll get an explanation about seasons today because I am really curious why it's the only major change in game that has been prioritized. I really wanted a better organized closet especially because I'm pretty sure we even got a survey related to it.
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @JeffreeStar probably because seasons will generate more money for them than kloset organisation. This is always the motivation for anything they do
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    @JeffreeStar probably because seasons will generate more money for them than kloset organisation. This is always the motivation for anything they do
    Ironically this is how they push customers away. By not listening to them and ignoring their needs. Oh well
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    Ironically this is how they push customers away. By not listening to them and ignoring their needs. Oh well
    Some people like to learn the hard way unfortunately! 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I hope that we'll get an explanation about seasons today because I am really curious why it's the only major change in game that has been prioritized. I really wanted a better organized closet especially because I'm pretty sure we even got a survey related to it.
    We got a survey about seasons too, a little over 8 months ago. The survey about kloset organisation was last month, so if they keep up at the same pace… we might see it 7 months from now. :’)

I agree that kloset organisation should be prioritised, and I have to imagine it got a lot more positive feedback than the seasons survey did. 💀
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    livfox said:
    Do all the Halloween only have hair, outfits, accessories and other items etc. As in they don’t have energy and the other things? 🫶🫶
    Yup, only clothes and hair etc. Same with christmas boxes.
    Omg that’s great! Thank you so much 🫶🫶
    Kalinda where are you lol 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited October 2022