🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

why is the diamond box devil hair just a recycled mix of the hair we already have in the kloset and these horns dyed red😭
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    KylaVH said:

why is the diamond box devil hair just a recycled mix of the hair we already have in the kloset and these horns dyed red😭
    I thought everyone knows by now that Glu recycles old items from time to time 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @kokokokonut The in-game help chat is back for the others, which is great, but it still isn’t working for me. I can now see an old conversation (which didn’t appear before) but there’s a "…" sign moving at the bottom of the page, nothing gets posted after several minutes and I cannot type anything… 
    And the "submit" button on the website still does nothing.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It sounds like that ticket might not have been closed.  Hang on. Let's see what help is available,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut Thank you for your help.
    It does say "Conversation closed" though. I used the chat only once, I usually prefer going through the website, but I’ll take whatever way works to reach them!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Give it a little time.  see if it rights itself.  Shut down, reopen.  Most times these things work themselves out.  I'm sorry the news isn't better.  :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    If I buy the all access pass, do I still have to buy 3 items from the top line to access the items on the next page?
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    No any items on the page unlock the next page @Hope_x
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    KylaVH said:

I thought everyone knows by now that Glu recycles old items from time to time 
    i definitely know it’s just still funny to recognize xx
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    has Glu addresses why we still have Halloween decorations?
    iOS
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    What's wrong with still having Halloween decorations 😆 I think they're cute haha
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I was just hoping for the usual fall/thanksgiving ones we have in Bel Air. I paid for them so I would like to use them!

Maybe we will get them next week, it was November 12th the first year:

iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I don’t understand why the Halloween decorations are still here 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    AliBryant said:
    I was just hoping for the usual fall/thanksgiving ones we have in Bel Air. I paid for them so I would like to use them!

Maybe we will get them next week, it was November 12th the first year:

oh okay! i have never paid to decorate my place lol! so i was only looking at the tappables around town. those thanksgiving decorations are cute!
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Yeah I have had enough of the Halloween decor ready for Thanksgiving and really looking forward to Christmas decor. I love all the Holidays at the end of the year!
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited November 2022
    We don't even have a Thanksgiving sys...
    Instead we get neon and lingerie 🥴

Edit: I forgot about the wedding one 😩
  • ekardashianekardashian Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How do I complete the complete this weeks episode and daily episode task
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    When you finish it Friday
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    did you also get a daily task that is "complete a daily episode"? cause i have that, did the zhuri, willow etc. gig and didnt get my points.
    Anyone else?

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    sarie said:
    did you also get a daily task that is "complete a daily episode"? cause i have that, did the zhuri, willow etc. gig and didnt get my points.
    Anyone else?

I have the task and got my points, I'm a day behind though and I did day 2 of episode to get the coins
    I also got the points but as well I'm a day behind. If we're not going to get the points at the end of the week like last time I'm gonna get real mad
    the points were fixed midway through the event.  If you completed the m-f storyline and did not get points, you can send a ticket and ask if they will add in the points.  I don't know if they will, but, it was fixed midway so give it a shot. No guarrantees.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    the points were fixed midway through the event.  If you completed the m-f storyline and did not get points, you can send a ticket and ask if they will add in the points.  I don't know if they will, but, it was fixed midway so give it a shot. No guarrantees.
    Thanks! I'll try 🥺 
    edited November 2022
    I wrote in about no points being awarded for the daily challenge of completing the days m-f storyline. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lolosworldlolosworld Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Thanks for working so hard for us @kokokokonut you’re the best 
    I ended up buying the seasons pass. 🤡👍 I'm not wasting points on the throwback boxes to win the last item I don't have. I think the throwback boxes need to be updated 
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

Is anyone else experiencing issues with submitting a ticket to the support team? I filled out all of the fields but when I click submit nothing happens….. I continue seeing this page:

Does the ticket automatically get sent without additional confirmation? Is there any other way of contacting support?

• kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    just realized the cameraman is outside Bel Air again
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    For those whose challenge didn't complete, you can write Glu Support and they should be able to take care of it for you. It's because the quest started an hour earlier than usual (daylight savings!! >:( ) so if you completed it between 4-5AM EST then the new Daily Episode challenge wouldn't have refreshed yet.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    @Rose21 Thank you for confirming this. That’s the same issue I have been mentioning pp.16 and 17 of this thread. You can type your entire ticket on the website and add attachments but the "submit" button doesn’t work. I was told to wait it out but it hasn’t fixed itself, Glu needs to look into it.
    @kokokokonut Can you please let Glu know that this is still going on? Or maybe @eggsandbananas ? I’m not the only with that problem, so clearly the issue isn’t on my end…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷