Are the diamond box items, holiday box items, and trendsetter items only available for some?

CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
I’ve been saving points and opening boxes all week. I’ve been spending stars to open additional boxes, and none of my pallets have had any of these items in them. Why bother putting them in boxes if they aren’t going to be available to everyone? I’m supposed to be cool with seasons items being free after I paid for them, but all I get in the new boxes is old stuff or male items? Not fair.

Comments

• CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Anybody care to chime in here? Surely there are some who have thoughts on this?
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    It all seems very random to me. Some of my pallettes have been awful while others are really nice and it is very frustrating to have so many items in the boxes that won't ever be used, like female dolls getting mostly male items and vice versa. 

It doesn't work all the time, but Koko once explained the visualization method of opening the boxes and it works sometimes! Just take a good look at the boxes flashing at you for a minute, thinking of an item you really want. Sometimes one of those boxes jumps out or twinkles more than the others and a lot of times that box ends up being something good. It works well for me on diamond boxes and used to work well on the weekend event boxes because knowing what is in the boxes can make it easier. Try it out, you might surprise yourself.

Also, the red boxes seem to be the best, containing a lot of diamond box items. There should also be another box at some point, maybe as a ts prize, because eggs said 5 new mega boxes and seasons only contains 4 new mega boxes. Hopefully they will all contain female items for female dolls and same for males.

Good luck with the rest of your picks.

• CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    It all seems very random to me. Some of my pallettes have been awful while others are really nice and it is very frustrating to have so many items in the boxes that won't ever be used, like female dolls getting mostly male items and vice versa. 

It doesn't work all the time, but Koko once explained the visualization method of opening the boxes and it works sometimes! Just take a good look at the boxes flashing at you for a minute, thinking of an item you really want. Sometimes one of those boxes jumps out or twinkles more than the others and a lot of times that box ends up being something good. It works well for me on diamond boxes and used to work well on the weekend event boxes because knowing what is in the boxes can make it easier. Try it out, you might surprise yourself.

Also, the red boxes seem to be the best, containing a lot of diamond box items. There should also be another box at some point, maybe as a ts prize, because eggs said 5 new mega boxes and seasons only contains 4 new mega boxes. Hopefully they will all contain female items for female dolls and same for males.

Good luck with the rest of your picks.

Unfortunately, my bad luck continues. Most of the items in all of my pallets are male items and very old female items. And I’ve opened all of the mega boxes and spent most of my stars to open additional boxes. I missed a lot of the really nice items when they were out, so I don’t know why I’m not getting any in my pallets.