I can't find Misty at the Panino restaurant.

Anatomy_19Anatomy_19 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited December 2022 in KKH FAQ & Support
I'm supposed to meet Misty at Panino's in Beverly Hills, but when i walk in, she's nowhere to be found. I have this problem for months now and i have not been able to move forward with the game storyline because of this

Does anyone have any advice or tips to solve this problem?? 

Comments

• DiamondsNPearlsDiamondsNPearls Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    This happened to me too and it's still showing in my list of things to do. I've tried going in to Panino several times and she's never there. It needs to be fixed. I wonder if whoever is in charge of fixing mistakes is aware of this issue. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    hi. once or twice the games gives you a bad location, or it’s a Phantom gig that has to be removed by Customer Care.  Two places standout, try going to Pop Glam in Downtown LA see if there is a gig there.  The other is a gig in Greece.  Look in those 2 places.   If there is none, send a tickettoCustomerCare. tell them the gig isnotwhereitsays,can they please remove the task or tell you where it actually is. 

You might also try the search function. See if others had this happen and how it resolved.   Good Luck.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DiamondsNPearlsDiamondsNPearls Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. Misty is never at Panino and it still shows in my list of things to do. How do we fix this?

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    hi. once or twice the games gives you a bad location, or it’s a Phantom gig that has to be removed by Customer Care.  Two places standout, try going to Pop Glam in Downtown LA see if there is a gig there.  The other is a gig in Greece.  Look in those 2 places.   If there is none, send a ticket to Customer Care. tell them the gig is not where it says, can they please remove the task or tell you where it actually is. 

You might also try the search function. See if others had this happen and how it resolved.   Good Luck.   :)
    Looks like you missed my original advice.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary