Get ready for another SYS event!

SYS : Spa Day SYS
Starts Monday, January 2nd @ 10am Eastern
Ends Thursday, January 5th @ 10am Eastern
13 Free Tickets
2 to Start &1 Every 6 hours
535 points wins all the SYS Boxes
Style Level Prizes based on rank
Rememver there are no new prizes - You are playing for previous prizes.
Good Luck and have fun!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Love this theme but still haven't accumulated enough items for this 🥲
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • HollyDinaHollyDina Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So excited! What are the diamond boxes for this SYS ?
    OLD PRIZES 2021

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    Oh found my looks for tb sys from this year.
    I came far from this ☺️

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I don't think there was an associated diamond box but maybe we will get this one

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I loved this sys! I wish I had the head towel tho 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    This theme was fun. I really wanted the face mask the most but didn't get :( ..I hope I see it in a future mega box . 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    🥲🙄

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    There’s so many items in the diamond box I could’ve got and this is the palette they give me? This is crazy ridiculous 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Game is really boring lately, so I king of just went on a spending mode lol. Spent exactly 100 diamonds 💎 to get these 10 items and a ticket, love it! I wanted some of these items for a really long time! Even tho I opened a looot of dyes it was worth it. I also spin this Kollection twice and got a bundle on a second try 👀
  • Maria_MPMaria_MP Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Game is really boring lately, so I king of just went on a spending mode lol. Spent exactly 100 diamonds 💎 to get these 10 items and a ticket, love it! I wanted some of these items for a really long time! Even tho I opened a looot of dyes it was worth it. I also spin this Kollection twice and got a bundle on a second try 👀
    Ive been waiting for this kollection to pop up for a long time😭 I still havent seen it in my rotation. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
     Maria_MP said:
    Ive been waiting for this kollection to pop up for a long time😭 I still havent seen it in my rotation. 
    Hope you will get it soon, I absolutely love the dress and the shield! I would love to get a pants too but it’s a bit pricy to risk it now
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    My first two picks were dyes 😢. The purse is really cute though, I didn’t even realize that it glows in the evening 😍. 

I was hoping to get the following dress, but sadly it wasn’t even in my palette: 

In love with the glow up sheep 💚
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

First 2 🧖‍♀️
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Is this lip color unreleased or am I missing out an sys? Plus some dolls even have a new green hair color and I have neither free/earnable or buyable. Thanks.
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Is this lip color unreleased or am I missing out a sys? Plus some dolls even have a new green hair color and I have neither free/earnable or buyable. Thanks.
    The green hair colour was an earnable in a show your style but im not sure about the lip colour 💕
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    livfox said:
    Is this lip color unreleased or am I missing out a sys? Plus some dolls even have a new green hair color and I have neither free/earnable or buyable. Thanks.
    The green hair colour was an earnable in a show your style but im not sure about the lip colour 💕
    Thanks. I'm sad I missed the green hair color now 🥲
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    1-5 & bronze box ❤️🧖🏼‍♀️💤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I am surprised people are stil on the forum lol. Havnt bn in forever. Stopped playing after seasons cus i never won anything. Was moving from silver 1 to 3 every week so it became boring
  • mpickard17mpickard17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Is there another sys even after this that’s within the 5 days left of the “season” cause I can get 4 more tickets but don’t want to use them if there is one after this 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Is there another sys even after this that’s within the 5 days left of the “season” cause I can get 4 more tickets but don’t want to use them if there is one after this 
    Yes another SYS starts Thursday
    iOS
    Since there will be no clothes to win anymore it will be fun with extra tickets fighting for scraps that's left in this update.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    90 diamonds later,  finally got the dress I wanted on my last 5 diamonds 😭❤️
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

I sure hope they are working on something… 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    This SYS was wild. In the voting booth I saw mostly dolls in Grinch-outfit, full on skii clothes and glam dresses. 😂😭
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    qsabz said:
    This SYS was wild. In the voting booth I saw mostly dolls in Grinch-outfit, full on skii clothes and glam dresses. 😂😭
    I bet loads of players have just quit as the game feels like it's ending, so they have filled the empty spaces with bots from over Christmas 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    qsabz said:
    I literally wore the basic clothes you get in the beginning of the game😭I didn't even want to scroll to the bottom anymore