Future of the game - Updates

VictorrhodesVictorrhodes Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited January 2023 in KKH General Discussion
Is the game dying?

Seasons are now free, no new storyline and no clothing to buy, no new boxes, the duets disappeared, no new SYS...etc
We didn't get any video from Kim this past update and no background game image...
Also there is no Christmas decorations...
Prev1345

Comments

• everything_courtneyeverything_courtney Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I was going to give my friend a $20 apple gift card so she can spend it on the game for Christmas. But we’ve both been pretty bored with the game lately so I’m not doing it anymore, seems like a waste low key. I actually appreciate the free seasons pass though! I just wish the game was more interactive bc now it’s been super dry lately. I feel like the game is shutting down. Even most of the members of my group haven’t been showing up consistently anymore but I don’t blame them… :( 
    im bummed to see the game go down like this 
    Courtney
    On and off KKH player since the beginning!
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I hope it doesn’t, this game is the only thing that I rather invest time in.
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I hope not! I appreciate the changes, especially opening up seasons pass. Only change I strongly dislike, is getting male items in so many my boxes.
  • pammantikpammantik Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I’ve been playing the game for a long time (about 5-6 years ) and the holiday months (except October) are always slow.
    I really like the season challenges this year and the opening of the season pass. But I agree about the storyline and the lack of Christmas decorations this year. I anticipate things getting dull after Black Friday but the decorations kinda made up for it.
    I just wish they could make it possible to restart the game without losing my clothes, misc items etc…money, and kstars. Would love to revisit the original storyline again. Once it’s over it does get monotonous and it wasn’t until they started the weekly storyline that it pick up but even that’s not as good as it was in the beginning. Hope things get better because I adore the game.
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I think the game, aside of problems that we're not aware of, have a lot of potential to be better and improve existing features along with maintaining rentability. This game have passed the time test and it's still good, i don't think it's dying but it's noticeable there's issues internally taking in consideration not maintaining the same measure features like new clothing in this new update, we usually received 90 to a little more than 100 items every week, and if i'm not mistaken this update we got little more than 50 and few storylines.

I post this thread about ideas for the game i think it could be great for brainstorming, if you all want to read it.
    But again, it's more having a conversation between us all than the go to ideas in development in Glu right now.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • BrooklynKKWBrooklynKKW Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    pammantik said:
    I’ve been playing the game for a long time (about 5-6 years ) and the holiday months (except October) are always slow.
    I really like the season challenges this year and the opening of the season pass. But I agree about the storyline and the lack of Christmas decorations this year. I anticipate things getting dull after Black Friday but the decorations kinda made up for it.
    I just wish they could make it possible to restart the game without losing my clothes, misc items etc…money, and kstars. Would love to revisit the original storyline again. Once it’s over it does get monotonous and it wasn’t until they started the weekly storyline that it pick up but even that’s not as good as it was in the beginning. Hope things get better because I adore the game.
    Do not restart! I just started and you get nothing.. the game is loosing items I've bought & won't do anything about it. Also , the options after the black Friday sale are horrible,  no new cloths only simple ones in boxes that are expensive and other items in the store are also very plain! 
  • kristieg88kristieg88 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The game is 100% dying. They keep making it worse and worse. I wish they would just rip the bandaid off and be honest it's ridiculous.

• MillerinoMillerino Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I feel like it's been dying for a long time.
    It's just turned into this disgusting money machine that I guess the lady herself doesn't wanna post money into anymore.
    Furthermore I'm sure that making the monthly event free in december, is just some reverse psychology. Next one won't be free.
  • arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Did anyone notice all the kollections are available at the same time or am I just late? 
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    Millerino said:
    I feel like it's been dying for a long time.
    It's just turned into this disgusting money machine that I guess the lady herself doesn't wanna post money into anymore.
    Furthermore I'm sure that making the monthly event free in december, is just some reverse psychology. Next one won't be free.
    The next seasons are going to be free, and no more new clothes are coming in the next update 
    edited January 2023
    arivalfe said:
    Did anyone notice all the kollections are available at the same time or am I just late? 

@trvqueen_didi said: 
    Yes, I realized that to omg, which is so strange. I really do feel game might be ending soon. 
  • Clopz96Clopz96 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I managed to save enough to actually finishing one this time, and I have been waiting for one to come for a while now but they just don’t appear. 
    I saw here that when seasons came, they removed events, do you think there’s still a chance they might bring them back? Should I just give up saving and spend them all now? 
    I am a bit sad that there are no events any more, I used to like them a lot. Now I just do not know what to do with the Bel Air Trophy room
  • Clopz96Clopz96 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I managed to save enough to actually finishing one this time, and I have been waiting for one to come for a while now but they just don’t appear. 
    I saw here that when seasons came, they removed events, do you think there’s still a chance they might bring them back? Should I just give up saving and spend them all now? 
    I am a bit sad that there are no events any more, I used to like them a lot. Now I just do not know what to do with the Bel Air Trophy room
  • arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    arivalfe said:

@trvqueen_didi said: 
    Yes, I realized that to omg, which is so strange. I really do feel game might be ending soon. 
    They’re just giving us everything. I still hope this to be like a creative break for them to come back with new and better things but idk. I understand is hard to come up with exciting things for every week on advance for the past like 7 years but I just came back to the game and I was actually excited to play again 🥲
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Yes. They aren't making anything new for the game. Nothing indicates they're planning to relaunch or make changes. They are now giving diamonds &  diamond offers & making everything available because they don't care about keeping players or getting new ones. They made seasons to keep the game running with minimal effort. KKH is now like Stardom or K&K or Britneys game, nothing new but you can technically play. So I guess it depends on how you view those games
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    It is disappointing that we won't be getting anything new. I really love(d) this game and even though things could have been betterat times, it was the only game that kept me coming back year after year consistently, always wanting to check the cool new items that were created and available to compete for or chase for my doll.

Even though there won't be new additions, I will probably still play for a while and chase mega boxes and compete in the tb sys because I truly enjoy creating looks for different themes. I will really miss that. I am happy that they are at least giving us that. They could have easily done nothing and just let the game go completely when the contract ended. 

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Spend away because there sadly will no longer be any events. I suggest opening a second mega box when you earn one or saved storyline fits or spinning kollections with your kstars because there will not be any new items added aside from this sys and a few new items in the new upcoming season starting Monday.

The trophy room is kind of useless anyway. I have all the trophies and nothing happens when you own them all, you get nothing but a shiny trophy to look at in a room you never go into anyway. So don't be too disappointed with that.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    To be fair, the fish in the aquarium in the trophy room acts like pet. You tap and get 2 energy. So that alone is reason to have it.   jmo
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kristieg88kristieg88 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    They need to start being honest with us. Is the game ending? I mean there's no point in even playing anymore it's boring! Why are they doing this? Apparently now we won't even get a new outfit for the weekend sys so there's quite literally zero reasons to play. Good job ruining the game guys. 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I had this feeling that the game is dying when they started to do just 2 days for the weekly storyline and we didn't got and outfit, but now they also started to give us free items in 3 new mystery boxes, no new sys and now all the kollections are available... Im pretty sure the game is dying and will be closed soon
    I don't even have a reason to keep playing everyday because there is no weekly storyline, and the sys are boring
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• kkhjeorjekkhjeorje Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Not sure if this is right place to pose, but I’ve notice that the homes and yatch’s all have a kash option now when u go to buy them, I swear they didn’t before or unless I haven’t noticed, but maybe they’re trying to make it easier to get things so you can “complete” it
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    kkhjeorje said:
    Not sure if this is right place to pose, but I’ve notice that the homes and yatch’s all have a kash option now when u go to buy them, I swear they didn’t before or unless I haven’t noticed, but maybe they’re trying to make it easier to get things so you can “complete” it
    Houses have always had a kash option, in case you didn't want to pay with kstars 😮as well as the yacht from Sydney. I don't think the private jet can be bought with kash, the rest are all buyable with either kash or kstars
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    kkhjeorje said:
    They’ve always been like that, I own almost all the homes and I’ve never had to pay stars cause there’s always been a cash option
    arivalfe said:
    arivalfe said:

@trvqueen_didi said: 
    They’re just giving us everything. I still hope this to be like a creative break for them to come back with new and better things but idk. I understand is hard to come up with exciting things for every week on advance for the past like 7 years but I just came back to the game and I was actually excited to play again 🥲
    We will see 🤷‍♀️
  • cheekypop21cheekypop21 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I've been addicted to playing this game since last year when I discovered it again and now I fear there won't be any new updates since I haven't been getting new quests/tasks. I think I'm having withdrawals from not playing ☠️ For anyone who's been playing longer, is this normal?
  • cheekypop21cheekypop21 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I've been addicted to playing this game since last year when I discovered it again and now I fear there won't be any new updates since I haven't been getting new quests/tasks. I think I'm having withdrawals from not playing ☠️ For anyone who's been playing longer, is this normal?
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    There will be no new updates for far as we know 
    But we will have new seasons every month. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • KimberlyVerdiKimberlyVerdi Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hello. I have some questions regarding game future, since people are saying that we won't get any updates for the game. So here are my questions:

- Is the game like closing down? 
    - Game will be not updated anymore? 
    - Are SYS theme will still change or it will close too? 
    - Is this is the last Season with clothing items? 
    - If game will close, can we still play in it? 

Kim
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Some of that has been already answered, but...

*We don't know if the game is closing, and in my opinion we won't know until the end. We still have seasons and will keep getting them for now.
    *Game is not updating anymore, therefore we aren't getting any new clothes, just boxes with old sys,db,tb items.
    *We will keep having sys, but no new themes and clothes (explained up) only TB sys 
    *This is last season with new clothes
    *If the game closes I don't know if we will have the ability to play it, because we don't know if they keep servers up etc. There are many variables to consider.

Hope that sums it up.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒