KK:H New Seasons Starts 1/30/23 - Players Choice!

13Next

Comments

• kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    @Reina12 ahh ok! Thank you! I was asking because I noticed some people getting the kimiversary monokini and hairstyle in the green boxes and was hoping the body contour and highlight might be in there as well but then I seen other db items in blue boxes 
  • ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I don't think the body contour has appeared in any of the mega boxes yet. Right?
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I don't think the body contour has appeared in any of the mega boxes yet. Right?
    Not as I saw. Nobody posted it yet.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kokokokonut when will neon and beyond diamond boxes be back? The one with the pink hair color and ponytail and green dress 

edited February 2023
    Thats is the only picture I could find @kokokokonut
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m waiting to hear back on when things are being added, when I hear back I’ll ask about these if further answers are needed.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I'm loving everyone's mega box pallets. I haven't opened a lot of them because I want to open the 2 it allows . Especially the red ones ❤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    Are you talking about the neon and beyond diamond boxes @kokokokonut?
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited February 2023
    keke0388 said:
    Are you talking about the neon and beyond diamond boxes @kokokokonut?
    She's not going to know! Koko knows the sys theme + associated db only so far in advance. If we have a theme that glu thinks the neon and beyond db is relevant for is when we will get it back. There are several dbs we have not gotten back since their first release. There is no way to know, but eggsandbananas did confirm that the pink hair from it is in the black megaboxes.
    Thank you @Reina12!!! just was asking, thought she knew 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Theres no harm in my asking, but I checked the rest of this Seasons, they are not included.  On occasion things have been held back by mistake.  if that's the case, asking will bring attention to the mistake.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I wasn't getting a weekly challenge to throw 10 parties more than 1 week in a row. Without a bonus star, I don't want to waste time on that when I could be getting through the stretch challenge for professional gigs. 
    Platform: Android

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

• Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    First time I've gotten 3 daily challenges in one day 
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    So i finally found the courage to uninstall KKH. I justed started uni so i dont have time anymore. It was nice meeting everyone and being part of the forum. Love you all. I hope for the future the game has an epic comeback.
    Byeeeeee💕
    Don't forget it's double offer weekend 🤩

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    this is the least interested I’ve been in the game for a LONG time… I barely logged in this week and haven’t been doing SYS at all. I miss how the game used to be 😔
    Me too I miss how the game used to be too
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I'm not being able to connect to my Google Play account in game. A message saying the service is not available pops when i open the game. 
    I've checked with a few friends and the same thing is happening to them as well. 
    @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Dear Forum friends.

After long consideration and with pain in my heart I have decided to stop updating the Encyclopedia thread. I have been a member of the forum since February 2015 and have been updating the thread since a few months after joining (first on the old forum, then on this new one). I have been a daily player since 2014 but I find myself playing less and less lately now that the game has taken this new path. And since we currently only have Seasons and Throwback SYS the urge and need for me to keep updating the Encyclopedia thread is not there anymore. 

I still play the game daily, as I still love this game, I'm not playing as intensely as before.
    Also, I will still be on the forum, but just conversationally.

Love,
    Linda
    Hi Linda! I loved your Encyclopedia! I used it to figure out which pieces went with what outfits from the past! I’ve copied the pics to files to know what pieces I still want from the good older outfits! Do you have any clue where the developers are headed with the changes? I’ve asked about our Trophy Room as I still had one more to go and there was no answer on how they will resolve it. I like having more control over play time and prizes but it seems they have abandoned the game…
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    edited February 2023
    The above post was moved from: KK:H Event Items Encyclopedia.   
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I believe the pink robe from this sys is missing from the boxes 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I haven’t seen the luggage from the 12/14/20 Tropical sys either in any of the mega boxes. I want the insta camera and luggage so bad!

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I believe this coat isn’t in the boxes or available for diamonds. I want it so bad. 😭

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Also @eggsandbananas since Willow doesn’t wear her makeover outfit is it possible for us to have it? 🤞🏻 It’s the black outfit. We got the red outfit. Thanks! 😊

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • lunaKlunaK Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    I haven’t seen the luggage from the 12/14/20 Tropical sys either in any of the mega boxes. I want the insta camera and luggage so bad!

I got the film camera today! Still hoping for that luggage though 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @lunak thanks. Someone else mentioned getting the camera too. I just haven’t seen it in my boxes yet 😭 but I haven’t heard anyone mentioning the luggage at all. I hope to get both of them soon tho! 🙂
    Lia888 said:

And I'm hoping for that earnable hat 😭
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.