Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

JUST CURIOUS

aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
just a little bit curious. do you find it disrespectful for someone to comment on your post saying that they sold their car cheaper than what i posted it for? it would be different if someone said "make offer" or "how much is this worth" but if i put a prices on a car im selling for and someone comes along and say "good luck" and say how much he sold his for. would that be considered disrespecting other member?

Comments

• Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    Yeah it's disrespectful. Makes it look like you over pricing people.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    I would think so. Would just steer potential buyers away to look for that cheaper price that they'll never find. IMO
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    Yes that is being disrespectful. There are a lot of people on here who are rude to other members for no reason and that's one of the things that they do often.
  • Options
    what makes me mad is that person say he sold his car cheap and now another member will try to find a deal like that i cant find it anymore. its not good for business. i wonder how he would feel if i posted someone on his sale and say i sold mine for 33% of what he is selling his for? i wonder if he would start respecting other members
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I have told some people selling an unwrapped falcon for 2 mil that they wouldn't get that but that was because they we priced outside the market value for those cars. Also I tried an auction and couldn't get past 1.8 mil so I kept it.
  • Options
    some people dont think before they talk/type
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    Don't be "that guy", speak on whom you're talking about.
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    stop being a pussy OP.