Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Banned?

dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
I believe I have been banned for doing too many pinks races in short period of time. I've messaged several admins regarding this issue, but have not received a response as of yet. I understand that "trades are not supported", however I believe that statement pertains to "do at your own risk". I purchased an account and have slowly transitioned cars over a 3 day period. http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/204521-account-for-sale I have never scammed and have several voucher as being a legit buyer on this forum. I have also spent HUNDREDS of dollars in buying gems. I have close to 300 cars and several turf cars on my account. I did submit a trouble ticket for the issue and have no problem waiting for it to be resolved, HOWEVER, I would like some re-assurance that I WILL get my account unbanned. I believe that CIE should limit the amount of pinks a person should be allowed to perform in game if this is grounds for ban. I have not seen anything official documenting the limit. I'm a 40k+ point scorer during turf and currently missing the event due to this ban. And according to the wait time, I will likely be missing next week's turf. Can an administrator please provide me with some degree of confidence that this will be resolved? V/R, Dustyduff

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    If you have submitted a ticket, we will get to it as soon as possible.
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    Thanks for the response sage. Is there anyway to get this expedited so he can help us in turf?
  • Options
    Sage: I gather from the other guy who is experiencing this problem thread that this auto ban feature is to stop people from stealing people's cars. This game has a TON of scammers, but the only way of reporting these scammers is via this website. Isn't there a way you can implement a function into the "report player" function to help with this? I must admit that I was extremely pissed off when I realized I was banned. But I also understand you are doing this to assist players safety. As I mentioned before, I do not scam and purchased the account that I linked above. If you can look at the pinks during the time I was banned, they were all tracks from moving cars from that account to my own. Hopefully this issue gets resolved quickly.
  • Options
    Appreciate the comment.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Honestly if we had a report player in game players would report anyone who made them angry. We learned this lesson with our 1320 Legends game. We do have the name report and avatar report but that is it for reporting players.
  • Options
    Fair enough Sage. I appreciate the information. I'll keep an eye out for a response to my trouble ticket. Thank you.
  • Options
    IstealcarsssIstealcarsss Registered Users 1 Posts
    THE SAME THING HAS HAPPEN TO ME. :( I WANTED TO START OVER ON MY PHONE SO I TOLD MY CUSSO TO PINKS THE CARS WITH ME. SO I TOLD MY CUSSO TO HELP ME. SO WHAT WE DID WAS HE STARTED A NEW ACCOUNT ON HES PHONE N WE PINKS 41 CARS I HAD :/ I SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON THESE CARS (RRC) N LOTS OF GEMS :( ITS BEEN ALMOST A WEEK WE DID ALL CARS AT ONCE. MIND YOU NOT KNOWING ABOUT THIS AUTO BAN OR W.E I AM GLAD THAT I READ THIS N GOT A LIL MORE INFO ON HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU GUYS TO FIX IT. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS HOW DO I SUMBIT A REPORT OR TICKET HERE? I REALLY NEED MY CARS BACK HAD ALOT OF GEM CARS THAT DONT COME AROUND EASY .-. PLEASE HELPP
  • Options
    SmokiN YaaSmokiN Yaa Registered Users 152 Posts
    How do u know if u got banned? Does it tell you or...?
  • Options
    It didn't say it directly. I was getting a continual "unable to join race lobby" message. I've received that me message before with connectivity issues. But I tried wifi and I know my connection was good. I purchased an account and was transferring cars when I got the message.
  • Options
    Do u think I got banned if. My account stopped showing up to log in? Whenever I log in with my Facebook it starts the game over. When I search my acct it still is there from a different acct.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    It means your banned. You have to submit a ticket. And wait. At least 10 business days. I'm going through the same thing. I just started another account fresh on a different device. And working with that right now. Other then submit a ticket. There is nothing you can do
  • Options
    Wtf lol u kidding me..what's the point of pinking a bunch of times in turfs if ur jus gunna get banned. This some bs