Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Somewhat big garage sale

Selling a bunch of cars. Maxed gt2 - 2 mil 2 Maxed Rx7 - 1.5mil, one has 275k red and black rims that one is 1.75mil 2 Maxed z4 sc and tc - 1.25mil, both have 75k rims Maxed M3 w/ cf hood - 1 mil (negotiable) Chevy corvette 1662 tc - 1mil Maxed R34 - 1mil Maxed M5 no wrap - 3mil 2 maxed evos - 250k each Hulked Maxed Nismo - 9mil 1663 Viper gts w/ cf hood - 500k Maxed scion tc spec w/ 75k blue rims - 2.5mil 1666 f1 - 1.5mil 1667 viper gtsr sc - 1.25 mil (has maxed parts) Maxed Mclaren mp4 - 750k 1670 frs spec - 1mil Maxed sti coupe w/ 50k purple paint and 75k yellow rims - negotiable Ign : Snapbacks P.s. Cash first then cars no exceptions. Message me in game.

Comments

• Options
    SnapbacksSnapbacks Registered Users 13 Posts
    Sorry it came looking like this for some reason. If you have any questions message me about it.
  • Options
    QpdkdhTdbQpdkdhTdb Registered Users 537 Posts
    Just a heads up, no one is gonna go first if u dont have any vouches. Especially when it involves mills
  • Options
    I've done a few trades and sells before but I honestly never cared for having people vouch for me but I'll try getting some. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    .-=djw=-.~!22~!.-=djw=-.~!22~! Registered Users 216 Posts
    100% legit seller
  • Options
    Bump........