Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Tradeing Mustang Race edition for nice maxed class r

im new here so please help me out. i want some stellas or a nismo(nismo looks so nice). you can also make an offer. thanks

Comments

• Options
    BoostFTW9187BoostFTW9187 Registered Users 922 Posts
    Which one do you want?
  • Options
    Omega2009Omega2009 Registered Users 99 Posts
    It dont matter he anit new hes a scammer
  • Options
    Stella or nismo you pick.
  • Options
    SNACK WRAP IS A SCAMMER SCAM ME OUT OF MY GTR
  • Options
    Ya u do we made a deal and u took my gtr
  • Options
    Good to know.
  • Options
    KnighthawckKnighthawck Registered Users 86 Posts
    Snack wrap how many accounts you have cause the mustang re is not in your garge, except for a civic stella, black gtr and another car.
  • Options
    Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Good looking out omega!! Post his name under scammers list!!
  • Options
    Very good lucking out.
  • Options
    U must though I forgot sir naw I wrote your named down how are u new when I got that message dated july 12 you anit new your a scammer and your full of it and every post I see im gone let them know
  • Options
    gypsyshowdowngypsyshowdown Registered Users 344 Posts
    since this is a scammer post I'm going to hijack it and advertise my ford mustang re for stock nismo and stock rami.lol
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Haha lmfao scammer got busted out...
  • Options
    KnighthawckKnighthawck Registered Users 86 Posts
    Yea omega good looking out I was checking his garage out and he did not have it their
  • Options
    HallucinationHallucination Registered Users 384 Posts
    Holy sheet. Lol. He is the one who bought my RE. O.o
  • Options
    Anytime boost always looking out for legit ppl snack get the hell off these fourms scamming ass
  • Options
    Hes crew wasnt even in the top 100 hell they wasnt even it the top 200
  • Options
    KillYourPRiCEKillYourPRiCE Registered Users 128 Posts
    people like u make new people like me on fourms loook bad! why u gotta scam bro sell 1 car and just do legit biz whats so hard karma is a B
  • Options
    HallucinationHallucination Registered Users 384 Posts
    I gave him karma! He is asking for his money back cause he knows no one will buy it from him.
  • Options
    Lol and that one time he was talking about was me bad move bro
  • Options
    HoutexHoutex Registered Users 716 Posts
    ILL ADVERTISE TOO. MAXXED MUSTANG RE FOR 4 MILL OR TRADE FOR NISMO STOCK AND STELLA STOCK
  • Options
    Well ok yall big thankx for the help on exposing him but we all know hes not dont but ill keep a look out for some of his alts account thx