Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Restart your account has been updated

jok3r007!jok3r007! Registered Users 26 Posts
This is happening after every race in finishing the race. Having to reboot game after every race. Anyone else's getting this?

Comments

• Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Mine is still crashing after every race
  • JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    Yep every race. Or cnt even load up. Durring turf my whole team was being kicked out and we couldn't race. Cost us 15 places Luckly we still made it
  • GTS JOSHGTS JOSH Registered Users 30 Posts
    Me too!! We made it but my sh it still won't work
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Having same problem...2 emails to customer service with no response...saw on another thread where dudes whole account was reset...had to start over...hope that crap don't happen to me...got real money tied up in this game

• jof195jof195 Registered Users 18 Posts
    same problem here!
  • MrGATORMrGATOR Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yeaa same here... Theres a game in the game lol
  • jof195jof195 Registered Users 18 Posts
    every single race it does it! As soon a the game is going well something else happens!!!!!!
  • 4mjp4mjp Registered Users 37 Posts
    Every race...sometimes before the race while staging...a real p.i.a...does admin read these posts and work to correct or do we all need to email with specs? Thanks. Mjp...
  • KamonsellKamonsell Registered Users 144 Posts
    Mines doing same thing, the only races it let's me finish are ones against bots
  • s13silviaguys13silviaguy Registered Users 408 Posts
    Kamonsell wrote: »
    Mines doing same thing, the only races it let's me finish are ones against bots

I just got it racing against bots.... WTF Cie? WTF!
  • khan2411khan2411 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Man same thing is happening to me. Disappointed! A message promting to update which will result in a crash at step 5 loading screen!
  • jok3r007!jok3r007! Registered Users 26 Posts
    Still happening hope they fix soon. Need to get ready for next turf. But I won't be rebooting all day. Or buying anything. So there loss.
    Be nice to get a little info on this problem if it's even being looked at. Guess I'll twiddle my thumbs waiting. Lol
  • Honey_Badger66Honey_Badger66 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can do barley anything in this game with the "Crash" pop up
  • 4mjp4mjp Registered Users 37 Posts
    Likewise Joker why get ready for Turf Wars if we cannot race em....stinks....I found this from Ryyst... [RR] Ryyst Administrator Join Date: Oct 2013 Posts: 439 #1 Account Update Issue - 7-29-14 Today, 08:44 Hey Everyone. We are aware of all the reports where players are constantly getting an "Account Update" message after racing. We tried some things yesterday but looks like it didn't work. So we're continuing to investigate. I will be updating this thread as I know more. MODS please direct posts about this issue to this thread for info and to this thread (http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.co...cussion-thread) to discuss it. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and hope to have it resolved fairly soon. Thanks! Ryyst Last edited by [RR] Ryyst; Today, 08:58. Tags: None Flag Like 2
    4mjp thanks for the info. Guess we just wait. *taps foot* lol
  • Icu 2Icu 2 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Just reset for me while in race... Luckily nothing was on the line.
  • WAREAGLE35WAREAGLE35 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Are they ever gonna fix this it's only doing it on apple products My buddy plays on android and his works fine
  • M&GM&G Registered Users 276 Posts
    It's happening on both platforms iOS and android. I have both platforms with different account and they have the same problem. Idk if any noticed but you can still race the CIE bots gtfreek, velysaan and 1 other. You also can still race the daily challenge. I just can't race anyone else that's not mentioned above. If i try I get "your account been updated" problem. So if you want to race in the meantime look for the CIE bots. They better fix this ASAP or I'm going to get booted from my team. It seems that only certain accounts have this problem. I know of people on both platforms that are racing just fine.
  • ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    If they don't fix it soon. I am sure someone will release a hack to **** the game up until they do fix it.
    Yes I'm still having the problem. You would think they would stop turf till fixed. Same here I can race bots and daily. But no one on one racing. Hating I can't race. Still tapping my foot waiting.
  • Hunter3473Hunter3473 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I clicked the app and it brought to the screen as if I never had a account
  • Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    are you guys still having this problem? If so message ryyst. These problems should have came to an end yesterday.