Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I hate to ask

Look I'm not going to beat you around the bush by saying oh ive been scammed and its the end of the world as I know its not but I'm asking my fellow racing rival players if they can lend a helping hand as ive lost both my r class cars and most of my other cars and so I don't have much luck left in this game and im just about to give up on it all together, so I hear you ask wants he want why is he typing this much I thought he wasn't going to beat us around the bush but Ill just put it plain and simple I lost badly to a scam which I had heard the guy had been vouched for and he instead done a runner with most of my cars and left me with a stock honda s2000 and a scion tc which is also virtually stock and so I have no better way to ask but could some kind hearted person donate some cars to me so I can atleast be able to continue the game on as ive gotten so far and I don't feel like throwing it all away I know what some one will say just start over but I don't fancy having to start again as its a pain in the neck, ill understand if you don't help but if anyone does help ill be grateful

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Wish I could help but I can't get into my accounts...well kinda...I would say restart but u don't wanna hear that. In my honest opinion I would restar and give the s2k to someone I can trust and have them give it to my new account.
  • Options
    HoutexHoutex Registered Users 716 Posts
    I'll contribute with $500.00
  • Options
    nayton12nayton12 Registered Users 559 Posts
    Haha might just be able to buy a new part for the tc
  • Options
    gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    i know that feeling mate. it just sucks so baad. i suggest u start over. i'll help you transfer your old cars to your new account. let me know if you decide to start over or retain your old account. i got some cars to donate, free of charge of course
    PINKSLIP!
  • Options
    nayton12nayton12 Registered Users 559 Posts
    Gardow tureyrow thanks for offering I am seriously thinking about restarting but I could do with out doing it as im a leader of my own team and id be letting them down but I think it through first ill let you know in about half hour once ive sorted my team out