Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

FREE CARS FOR NEW GAMERS

Only for new members/gamers with only a few cars and no R-Class cars in their garage. One car per person please. Giving away a free STI (489hp and 2836lbs), another STI (537hp and 2900lbs), Dodge Challenger SRT8 (834hp and 3588lbs), SRT Viper GTS (895hp and 3124lbs), and Dodge Challenger R/T (482hp and 2747lbs). Message me in game. My only requirement is you leave me a positive feedback in the Legit Buyers and Sellers forum.

Comments

• Red line 240100Red line 240100 Registered Users 72 Posts
    If u give me one ill definatally give u a good vouch
  • 07wrxGuy07wrxGuy Registered Users 560 Posts
    I would love to have an STI are you for real?
  • joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    8 posts, no r-classes and im assuming op has cars close to max?
    Seems like a scam lol.
  • Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    Good for you Hooobrah. I get in lobbies after going through D,C and B class ( coin farming) for a few days and do the same with Frs or civic. I usually give them a choice. Its amazing how many people refuse to trust you to give them a free car. And they are so appreciative about it. Keep looking out for the noobies man.
  • HOOOOOBRAHHHHHHOOOOOBRAHHHHH Registered Users 46 Posts
    LOL def not a scam. Look up the feedback 07wrxguy just gave me. I think i got four positive feedbacks on this forum today, my first day joining. Just looking to clear out the garage a little. =)

• Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    I so it all the time man. But only to the ones that have like 2-3 cars. I surprised one earlier with a max tuned Evo 8. You would of thought he hit the lottery.
  • adderzadderz Registered Users 603 Posts
    Okay Soo... My cousin started a few days ago, he just told me he saw this post and you gave him a free Dodge Viper GTS... NOT EVEN ID DO THAT FOR MY COUSIN.... So I can assure you this guys 1000% legit, I'm not new so no car for me lol, but still won't mind dealing with you in the future
    Thanks for the feedback cuz!

Challenger R/T, Challenger SRT8, and STI still available.

BTW i'm off to bed soon so catch me in game tomorrow if you want a free car.
    Challenger R/T and STI still available.
  • shtkkrshtkkr Registered Users 4 Posts
    Im not looking for a car but my brother is and only have a dart rallye and an frs and a lot of people are tryin to scam him and he was wondering if u could help him out
  • shtkkrshtkkr Registered Users 4 Posts
    Im not looking for a car but my brother is and only have a dart rallye and an frs and a lot of people are tryin to scam him and he was wondering if u could help him out