Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What will get me a stock stella

Will a 10 dollar itunes card get me a stock stella if people have one for sale let me know ill run to walmart in a bit i also heard of pay pal cards if so ill do either if i can

Comments

• Sleezskater645Sleezskater645 Registered Users 44 Posts
    i got a stella ill sell to you for $10
  • PitBull82PitBull82 Registered Users 80 Posts
    10 dollars itune or 10 dollars paypal just asking cuz when u tell me i have tobrun tobwalmart real quick to get the card
    itunes is fine
    Ok thanks jrive09
    Whats your rr name?
    My rr name is ShotGunKid420
  • LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    stella costs 1 mil rr cash, so basically you are trying to pay $10 for a mil
    Yea i guess LWRTHNU i dont know prices
    Heading to walmart now to get a card anyone willing to sell msg me thanks
  • Lilj8517Lilj8517 Registered Users 72 Posts
    I'll get you a stock Stella for iTunes ign is same as here lilj8517
  • hellracerhellracer Registered Users 278 Posts
    Send me 10 pp bro and i have à stock Stella for you
    Ok cool im on my way to walmart now will u go first cuz i wont ive sold to TheShanky2 and Nolan Peers my ign is ShotGunKid 420 sorry if u wont go first i understand and sorry we couldnt work it out
    I have 15$ itunes not 10 cuz they didnt have 10 at walmart do if u have stock stella ill buy but wont go first sorry
  • BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    What vouches do you have?
  • CATCAT Registered Users 1,514 Posts
    Just dont deal with this Kid.he newb joined on July with 58 post and less no vouches. Only dumb will go 1st on him.

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu
    Fueled racing beta tester/RR android beta tester/2013-present RR

Ty for ur advice but all that means nuttin to me ive been scammed with a person with 99 vouchs so vouchs mean nuttin to me plus ive had friends scammed with ppl who had PLENTY OF VOICHES so VOICHES MEAN NOTHING TO ME just sayin
    And cat my main account is ShotGunKid420 did deals with theshanky2 and nolan peers where i sold to them and shyt went fine if u aint here to vouch then stay of my page wit ur lieing ass ssyin dont deal wit me im a noob like i said this a nee account im ShotGunKid420 level 101 aint no noob here stay da fuk off my post when u dont knkw what u talkin bout bytch boy