Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ajbennett's Game Talk!

ajbennettajbennett Registered Users 78 Posts
thread remade on Racing Rivals forums
the original thread got deleted then remade, http://www.nittolegends.com/community/showthread.php?t=233121
originally Vampy's Game Talk!

Talk about anything gaming!

Go!

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I LOVE FAST CARS
  • ajbennettajbennett Registered Users 78 Posts
    Old women wrote: »
    I LOVE FAST CARS
    oh really?
    why? .
    It's a long story but long story short my mom drives a mini van so I need speed in my life
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    I like your mums minivan tho.

Nah nah too slow
    My dad has a 92 dodge stealth rt/tt now that's a fast car
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    wat do you drive

Awe I missed my post count at 1111 now I have to wait for 2222
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    World of Speed looking muy bien.

WorldofSpeed_California_Highway_01.jpg

WorldofSpeed_California_Highway_02.jpg

WorldofSpeed_California_Highway_03.jpg

WorldofSpeed_California_Highway_04.jpg

• ChrisChris Registered Users 110 Posts
    Spencer wrote: »
    I like your mums minivan tho.

i did bad things in the back of that van tho
    10373048_264406800432212_1913577065029785648_o.jpg
    Hi .
    I **** miss the Nitto forums already. :(
  • King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    JamesG wrote: »
    I ****ing miss the Nitto forums already. :(

What have you been doing to cope without nitto? And I do miss the forums and giving you nubs infractions. :(
    King David wrote: »
    What have you been doing to cope without nitto? And I do miss the forums and giving you nubs infractions. :(
    Nothing... It's just made my time on the computer very boring and short. I haven't started doing anything new to entertain me though.
    Assassins Creed Rouge
    Icesheet-breaking-sunset_Watermark_Grey.jpg
    NorthernLight_in_Sapphire_Watermark_Grey.jpg

Trailer:
    Exclusive to Old-gen unfortunately.

They should scrap Unity and just release this, better than that French crap. Nobody likes France, and you can sail boats in Rouge.
    Vampys game talk #1
    What games is everyone playing at the moment other then RR.
    lol I never finished playing Rogue. Whenever I get a game on PC, I never finish it. :(
    JamesG said:

lol I never finished playing Rogue. Whenever I get a game on PC, I never finish it. :(

Assassins Creed?
    boring....especially Syndicate..
    edited December 2015
    ajbennett said:

JamesG said:

Assassins Creed?
    boring....especially Syndicate..
    Black Flag was the last AC I actually enjoyed playing. :(

I think they're hanging around the same time period for too long, they have to go back 500 years to freshen up.
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    I play forza horizon 1 since I can't afford a xbox one and the 360 version of forza horizon 2 sucks
    I went outside once... it was aweful

I play forza horizon 1 since I can't afford a xbox one and the 360 version of forza horizon 2 sucks

I had forza 6, traded it in cuz it sucks.
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    ajbennett said:

Ive been playing forza games since 2007 so I like them
    I went outside once... it was aweful
    ajbennett said:

I guess buying that Xbox was a waste then...
    JamesG said:

ajbennett said:

the free games are better then ps4's so its ok haha, plus good to play with friends that dont have ps4.
    its better then the wii u that i traded it in for haha
    ajbennett said:

JamesG said:

ajbennett said:

the free games are better then ps4's so its ok haha, plus good to play with friends that dont have ps4.
    its better then the wii u that i traded it in for haha
    Everything is better than the Wii-U.