Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Former Legit Player is Now a SCAMMER! *PICS INSIDE*

TheBoostedG is a pos scammer! Made a deal to trade my gt500 and 05 subie for his Cinco Syclone and he never kept his end of the deal! Sat there for 30+ minutes messaging him with no reply after I sent my cars. I get on my brother account and message about another car and surprise surprise he answers. Don't deal with this pos!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    IGN: MJW21
  • Options
    SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    Wow wtf man i just edited my vouch for him due to this being the second accusation iv heard on him.. I even sent a bit first but I guess I dealt with him when he was building his rep, basically used me for my vouch, that's low, scum! ALSO.. my game glitched when I was supposed to give him 500k and the game took 1.5mil from me. I think he glitches too... BEWARE!!!
  • Options
    falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts
    Ty for the info
  • Options
    Me starting the convo about trading...

lBsDVPd.png

agreeing what to trade him....

4Pwl3b9.png

Me sending my subie....

WETMJLa.png

Sending my gt500...

vxrODML.png

I unfortunately missed the screenshot of my many attempts to get a response after i sent my cars because of the amazing crashes that have been going on for a month and change
  • Options
    AndriyanJAndriyanJ Registered Users 457 Posts
    His on my friendlist, i'll deleted now, thanks for your info man!
  • Options
    TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    yea he got my turf gtr yesterday.... people beware of him we shudnt call em scammers we should call them SCUMMERS. cuz that is some scum bucket crap to do to someone
  • Options
    patmeisterpatmeister Registered Users 969 Posts
    I also made a smooth deal with him but after 2 reports being scammed by him I'll edit my vouch
  • Options
    TheBoostedGTheBoostedG Registered Users 127 Posts
    I've come home from work to find this? Firstly are you kidding me!? You have the car? Never in all my time have I ever seen this, I went through with the deal legitimately and merely asked for a vouch? Is this some form of sick joke? To all racers I didn't earn my vouches by being a scammer. I earned them by being a fair and trusted member of the rr community. This isn't fair or true what has been posted. I am utterly bemused as to why you have felt the need to do this and try ruin what I earnt. I feel totally betrayed and hurt this isn't fair mate. Please just admit the truth and stop asking me for more cars online!! Regards TheBoostedG (Hopefully still a trusted member). This is a lie.
  • Options
    Are you being serious? You never gave me the car! You are completely bullshitting your way out of this! I wasn't the only player to call your nonsense out for taking cars and not holding up your end. So I guess he is lying as well huh? Just give me the truck or my gt500 and 05 subie back!

Admins can check my pink history, i gave my two cars first and nothing in return. and right before that pinks race would be me receiving a wrc from a TRUE legit player, Brockness
  • Options
    Yea he def got me too.. I have pics of our convo... Where he basically leads me in circles and also is bold enough to ask for another car to scam me even further. Then he changed settings on his forum account so that we cant see what topics he comments on or starts
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
  • Options
    Bump for a scammer!
  • Options
    SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    Scoundrel.. BUMP to keep him exposed
  • Options
    To the top!
  • Options
    gupgupgupgup Registered Users 63 Posts
    bump!, check out my profile!
  • Options
    statiicstancestatiicstance Registered Users 398 Posts
    Bumppp.... thanks for info almost delt with him
  • Options
    Bump for a trash player that blames Cie for the reason he scammed me and another player!
  • Options
    KingPin007KingPin007 Registered Users 72 Posts
    dam man that sucks.sorry to hear.ill keep a look out though thanks
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    This is the worst kind of POS scammer in the game. A guy who tries to come off as legit before he starts scamming people. I hope the forum bounty hunters go after him bigtime.
  • Options
    blursellerblurseller Registered Users 116 Posts
    BUMP FOR A HOMIE cant event trust people with vouches anymore because of people like him
  • Options
    gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    lol @ matt wales/ the boostedG/mj21. he scammed one of our high rollers in the auction house for 5m. i got some of my ninjas hunting for that little prick's sorry ass
    PINKSLIP!
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Ha. There is bounty hunters? Wonderful. I like that. I have a list. Lol.
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Damn ninja sorry to hear!
  • Options
    HELLABUFFHELLABUFF Registered Users 433 Posts
    Sorry to hear about this. It's sad that people feel the need to scam people.
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Anyone know what page of legit sellers thread he is on so that I may take him off of it?
  • Options
    420smoke420smoke Registered Users 1 Posts
    this is awesome I can't believe there's actually a place to find out who these scumbags are and that I'm not the only one that has been screwed over by people like this guy! I took this game to a whole new level now its like you can actually make friendswith kind of sort of know who you're dealing with
  • Options
    Lucid RitualLucid Ritual Registered Users 202 Posts
    BUMP!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bump for scammer!
  • Options
    Yea keep bumping this one... Its bad when legit people turn
  • Options
    gupgupgupgup Registered Users 63 Posts
    bump for pricks