Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What to do when you see criminal activity anywhere in Racing Rivals

protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
*** FIRST AND FOREMOST, I AM NOT AN EXPERT ON ANY OF THIS, I'm just a concerned citizen. Do not take what I say to be the fact, do your own research.

Never take matters into your own hands and in reporting anything you should usually choose to remain 100% anonymous unless you are in danger

Hi, I see a possibility for drugs trafficking and arms sales going on in Racing Rivals. Well we don't allowe this here so here's what to do if you encounter it.

For urgent, pressing, immediate emergencies, where you are in danger contact local emergency authorities(911 in the United States)

Illegal drugs trafficking.

You might see people trying to sell illegal drugs on Racing Rivals. Please collect as much information as possible, do not alert the subject(s) to your plans to report them to the authorities just get as much info as possible including dates, times, usernames, phone numbers, written, and contact one of the appropriate agencies.

*** HANDY ** Have the email address of your local law enforcement sheriff's office, or police department.

Avoid calling 911, they are just police only do that if you are in physical danger

LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES TO CONTACT (use www.google.com to find them, only report through websites ending in .gov)

Drug Enforcement Agency - you can send in anonymous data to be analysed by someone that pursues drug traffickers.

FBI/CIA(Federal Bureau of Investigation( www.FBI.gov ) IS FOR NON DRUG RELATED, SERIOUS PROBLEMS, or anything you want investigated, do not waste there time. There is a place where you can make anonymous tips on their website and I've used to before. It's very handy. Do not give out your phone number, email, or name through this page(well they already can get it easily anyway)

Local law enforcement emergency 911 if you are in threat of physical danger and you need a peace officer

INTERPOL - International Police - for extremely rare cases, you want to use these guys if you are located in international waters. For example, it's common for drug traffickers to use different types of boats to traffic drugs from place to place. INTERPOL will deal with someone like this. INTERPOL has international jurisdiction, they can operate in any country in the world.

Do not let crime run free it will multiply. If you see someone selling large mass quantities of drugs or weapons through Racing Rivals please do something about it. You may save a life, you may save a lot of lives, you can really make a difference in your community.

THAT BEING SAID - sorry for caps - this is the last you'll hear from me of the subject. I just wanted to put this out here because I noticed though great for racing someone could easily abuse the RR system that we all know and love.

Comments

• Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    Wow i have never seen that in any online multiplayer game. What an imagination my friend. Although thats some useful info for when you ACTUALLY see sone drug or gun traffic in real life.
  • Options
    PINKSMASTA wrote: »
    Wow i have never seen that in any online multiplayer game. What an imagination my friend. Although thats some useful info for when you ACTUALLY see sone drug or gun traffic in real life.

Keep an eye out. I don't think it's going on right now but there's always a possiblility.
  • Options
    yeah dude the world is mostly good but some people are bad.
  • Options
    Mr187dramaMr187drama Registered Users 63 Posts
    Lol this is hilarious.
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I have yet to see any of that behavior on RR
  • Options
    evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    Even if it really is happening, im sure that they would be doing it in private chat. Im pretty sure these people aint stupid enough to be chatting in lobbies. Not flaming but just saying.
  • Options
    pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    dont know if there is trafficing but there is alot of kids proud of their drugs. lol taking sefies with drugs. wow
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Idgaf lol lol smh
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    This kind of post should be from a admin or atleast ran though one before posting it.
  • Options
    This kind of post should be from a admin or atleast ran though one before posting it.
    Hi sir, could you please delete the dual post of this a ways down the page? I accidentally posted it twice.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So, I've mentioned I worked for another Game Company and we did take criminal offenses seriously. We've contacted the FBI on occasions and they absolutely take criminal activities on the nest seriously... like scary serious. So yeah, we will assist authorities if they ask us.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    My dad says drugs are bad.
  • Options
    ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    Weed is not a drug its a plant. Just sayin....
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Weed is not a drug its a plant. Just sayin....

Heck, I knew that. Do you have any idea how many hours I spend in our garden pulling weeds?? We have some crabgrass too, I am not sure if that is a type of grass or classified as a weed. Maybe there is a horticulture expert on the forum that can chime in.