Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

HELP!!! LOST BMW M3 CAUSE OF SCREEN FROZEN!! >:(

ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts

Dear Ryyst,
U have got to help me!!!! I lost my BMW m3 to a dodge challenger r/t class b because my screen frozen!!!! This happened like the second time with my evo x against a scion tc. I did report to cie support center but no reply came back from them......can u plz help me dude? This event happened on 11:29 PM pacific time. I live at California,USA. Dude it seems like ur the only one who helps people. My ign is chinesedragon144 and my opponents ign is umm I thinks its samurai something I forgot because I had to restart the game. Plz help!!! I posted a link :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yaYLdeXp9njCopbl1muapYzeYI1RH4HCei4A5hrNR-Q/edit

I
ts a google docs drive. The first photo shows that I lost the bmw m3 (not on purpose). The 2nd to the 4th photo shows that my screen is actually......lets say that the race is frozen but I am able to move the lobby around where I can find players to race as u can see the difference i took couple shots that I could move the lobby around. Once again plz help Ryyst :( I know u are able to bring back peoples cars for a reasonable evidence (I think idk).

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    There extremely small for me hopefully Ryyst can help you.
  • ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
    ye thats wut im trying to fix. still trying to fix how to maximize the pics
    ight i fixed it
    Y u no help ryyst ;(
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    Send in a ticket bro.

• JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    You lost your car, nothing can be done.

But please let us know which device you're using, as it is unmentioned.

If the game full on froze, it could be due to having too many applications open in the background, you should always make sure Racing Rivals is the only application you have running. Because I personally have never had a problem with the game freezing.

~JamesG
    I made sure I only had 1 app open which was the rr app. And yes I did sendeda ticket but I got no response for like 4 days
  • camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Samething happen to ne with my maxed gt3 nismo last night the it froze right after i hit 3 gear so i exit out the game and restart the app and when i came back car was gone .... Is not the first time it happens ..
  • Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Lost my m3 gt2 because of freezing also, send in a ticket and wait it out.