Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf cars for sale! Pics inside!

I have a few turf cars for sale! 1673 Unwrapped TC Spec! Asking 3 mils or $30 iTunes! ZdteWx4.jpg Maxed Unwrapped TC Spec! Asking 2.5 mils or $25 iTunes! hESi1ic.jpg Maxed Wrapped Falcon! Asking 3 mils or $30 iTunes 5ZqWlLV.jpg Maxed Challenger with gem paint and wheels! Asking 3 mils or $30 iTunes! yJeFv8c.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    cont. Maxed Wrapped Mustang RE! Asking 3 mils or $30 iTunes! uOFzlyf.jpg Now for non turf cars. A 1663 Mazda Furai (unfortunately it has NOS)! There may be parts unlocked but not added and I can double check if someone is interested! Asking 2.5 mils or $25 iTunes! Cxo3GsZ.jpg Maxed Furai with 200 gem paint and 500 gem wheels! Asking 3 mils or $30 iTunes! BDiVgRK.jpg A 1667 Furai which I believe is maxed just with parts taken off! Asking 2.5 mils or $25 iTunes! WichB8I.jpg I prefer RR Cash but I am willing to do iTunes. These prices are not firm and I am willing to budge a little! I am not interested in trades! Thank you for reading! My in game name is .GONZO. You can add me in game if you're ready to buy. If you want to negotiate some please send me a pm or post it in the comments!
  • Options
    Bump for some great cars! And fair prices!
  • Options
    Up up up up
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Would you take a maxed zr1 with gem rims for a tc? I dont know if thats a fair trade. Not sure what a zr1 geos for.
  • Options
    I have like 20 ZR1's and I'm not really interested in trades :-/ thank you tho
  • Options
    Back to the front!
  • Options
    sundae2240sundae2240 Registered Users 487 Posts
    Yay gonzo!!!!
  • Options
    blursellerblurseller Registered Users 116 Posts
    bump for gonzo!!
  • Options
    Yay for bumps!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    Nice cars man! Bump for that! Btw still got ur charger for 65k. Never see you online tho.
  • Options
    crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    Dam gonzo u sell nice cars. Bump to the top
  • Options
    Up up up
  • Options
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
  • Options
    HoutexHoutex Registered Users 716 Posts
    Thanks for the bump!
  • Options
    Yay for GONZO!
  • Options
  • Options
    Yay to the top! The Challenger has been sold! And the Mustang RE is on hold for a buyer tomorrow!
  • Options
    Up up up
  • Options
    rebelaurebelau Registered Users 44 Posts
    Interested in furai just wondering why it's unfortunate it has nos?
  • Options
    People like to run cars without nos is all
  • Options
    rebelaurebelau Registered Users 44 Posts
    Itunes press how do we do this
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Yay for Gonzo! Let get these cars sold!
  • Options
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Up up and away!
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Outstanding selection of cars mister GONZO!
  • Options
    Thank you very much!