Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Top player attempts to scam a scammer! GHOST STAR, GHOSTSTAR268!

So I just recently started playing this game and just joined the forum today. I noticed a post from ghost star. It states that traderjoes had tried to scam him for paypall and he posted pictures of his interaction. I always read scamming stuff so of course I read his. When I came across his pictures of the emails I immediately realized they were phishing emails or scam emails. Ghost star stated that traderjoes sent the first email and started the scamming process. It was pretty clear to me ghost star was lying and he sent the first email. This means he sent a phishing email to trader joe in hopes of scamming him. Funny thing about that...trader joes is himself a scammer. I contacted trader joe and asked for the emails and convo. This is how it went when trader joe realized he was being phished he laughed it off and didn't care. (Because he's a scammer himself) That's when ghost star posted he had been robbed online. The phishing scam goes like this. First email says you've received funds in your account. The purpose of this email is to make the receiver think he's been paid when it's actually a fake email and nothing had been deposited. Must poeple will check once receiving the email. The second email is sent once the person realizes nothing is I'm there account. The email states it will take many days for your funds to be available. The purpose of this email is to once again make the receiver think funds have been received but he's just waiting. Once I saw ghost stars post online and called him out he then sent a third email. The purpose of this email is to help him cover his back. When people realize it's a scam and call him out he send and email saying that an error had occurred and the payment wasn't received. This makes the person being scammed think it was never a scam and they won't try and investigate. Paypal has a website called spoofpaypal where you forward these emails and they check for fraud. All emails sent from ghost star to trader joes have been confirmed as phishing or scamming emails. Long story short ghoststar/ghoststar286 attempted to lure trader joe into a scam. When it failed he posted that he had been robbed. Phishing emails can be felony offense....traderjoe on the other cannot get in trouble for scamming cars. I'm not sure why he did this but it's a very large scale scam ran all around the world. I do not condone trader joe nor will I ever speak to him again....that being said ghost star is not only a liar and scammer he's also a criminal. He also played everyone in the game by posting false scams. He made us think something that wasn't true....so we can add manipulation to that list. He is a on the reaper outlawz team and I encourage them to drop him. I have all emails from trader joe, ghost star, and the emails back from paypal. I will be willing to forward them to anyone that asks. Thanks! If the top players are scamming then we have a real problem.

Comments

• Options
    CATCAT Registered Users 1,514 Posts
    I dont see any wrong to scam a scammer! F this joe.im with ghoststar

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu
    Fueled racing beta tester/RR android beta tester/2013-present RR

• Options
    SIRNOSALOTSIRNOSALOT Registered Users 527 Posts
    Interesting stuff
  • Options
    DannyMarquezDannyMarquez Registered Users 164 Posts
    Interesting ! Thanks 4 sharing
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    "Let it be known that I approve the art of scamming a scammer"-JDMLOWKIE 2014
  • Options
    sundae2240sundae2240 Registered Users 487 Posts
    If u wan to write please not here thx...
  • Options
    K24FrankK24Frank Registered Users 235 Posts
    mail -s command used in Linux OS hahahaha
  • Options
    K24FrankK24Frank Registered Users 235 Posts
    mail -s command used in Linux OS for phishing