Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ATTENTION: All sellers!

dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
Today I was searching for my legit buyer/seller thread and came across a guy named LK2SlapAss who messaged senior member accusing me of scamming him. I have not scammed a single person and have several vouches. Apparently someone had used my name to scam this person. The guy probably stated that he had a second account and said that my account was his main account. I currently have two accounts, however I only deal from my main account since it's traceable to this forum/vouches. Since starting to sell via the forum, I have received messages from random people (including Jepoyz1) attempting to scam me. I would highly recommend checking the forum periodically to ensure that nobody is using your name in vain. I also would recommend that you only do business from your main account to save yourself and reputation. All the nismos I'm selling are on my account called "Gas Masher", however I all deals will be handled on this account. I'm thankful that there is a legit buyer/seller section here on forum as well as a scammer section to help protect people trading/purchasing.

Comments

• Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i will vouch for dusty any time. i trust this guy with my whole accounts. the only time i give out my other accounts is thru pm (not in game). anyone who says there are someone else in game, please make sure to pm them or send them a message on their main account to confirm their real identity. i see alot of members who impersonate other people to take advantage of legit member: example jolina pretends to be other reputable members
  • Options
    red tight 4red tight 4 Registered Users 934 Posts
    I only have one account which is red tight 4 racer name so if any one claiming to be me and using a different account (race name) than its not me so if u fall for there scam plz don't blame me I would advise every to deal with ppl who have vouchers n use the account that they have vouche on or don't deal simple
  • Options
    camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Yup becareful guys i was gonna do a 2 mils deal yesterday with this guy saying he was somebody else on forums so i asked the person who he claimed he was and that person didnt know him .. double check before u move forward or u will be scammed
  • Options
    camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    If forums name different from game name send them a msg on forums see if they answer or ask them to send u there ing name on a private msg on forums .. scammers get a life and find something to do but scamming people ..
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    I made the thread to make sure both sellers and buyers are protected. Buyers should always look at the legit sellers thread. As sellers, we have more protection with the couch system. I refuse to go first unless someone has a lot of vouches and are well known on forum.
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    People continuously trying to find new ways to scam. Now they are trying to drag others down with them. Same thing happened with Joeamg yesterday. Someone was claiming to be him and scammed somebody. It's a shame. I also vouch for Dusty and you can buy with confidence from him. Just make sure you are dealing with him!

Always verify the deal via pm and screenshot it and screenshot each step along the way to protect yourself.