Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

SCAMMERS BEWARE

As you can probably tell by my name, I made this account to assist people who have been ripped off by the numerous scammers that plague RR. CIE likely cannot handle all the situations regarding scamming since player trades are unsupported. There are scammers running rapid in this game taking advantage of trustworthy legit players. I am a trusted member of the community with several vouches and am tired of people being scammed by scum in this game. If you are a legit/trustworthy person and would like to help me with Bounty hunting to retrieve cars taken by scammers, please PM me here. I will only divulge my true identity to legit people who share the same concern and distaste of scammers that I do. I do not anticipate that we will be able to help everyone, however any returned vehicle to the rightful owner is a step in the right direction. SCAMMERS BEWARE!!!!

Comments

• aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i think i know who you are
  • Scammers BewareScammers Beware Registered Users 14 Posts
    I have zero sympathy "scamming" a scammer to do what's right. I don't consider what I'll be doing as scamming.........I call it karma.
  • TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    Id like to catch theboostedG aka mjw2.... i hadnt been scammed in so long i forgot wat it felt like till i dealt with this supposed legit guy...
  • darkshade daddiidarkshade daddii Registered Users 49 Posts
    im working on establishing my vouches as i was ripped off by IGN - AHUMBLECHICKEN for my class s campaign viper. he was trading me my viper and challenger for his ford gtr apparently as he needed dodges for turf. i have the screenshots of convo on phone also. he doesnt have my car anymore and i dont expect it back . just crush him for me lol.
    I can't stress enough that I need to see valid proof of the scam (screenshots). I do not want to jeopardize my reputation or take a car from a legit person.
  • dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    I'm glad someone is doing something about this
  • HydroRollaHydroRolla Registered Users 459 Posts
    Scam HYPHY ign MugenMotorSport
  • Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    I'm all in!! I have a teammate who lost a turf car. Send me more details please
    Trini_Tuner_868.....thank you for offering help. You have a PM coming your way
    I have a few people identified as scammers as well as a scammer not yet brought forward that is listed in the scammer list. I will definitely be getting retribution for people he scammed.
  • joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    Aw man, I was scammed out of my javelin a few weeks ago. I cant remember the guys name for the life of me, and I deleted the screenshots lol, but the guy scammed tons of others. :/
  • TrymelolTrymelol Registered Users 1,153 Posts
    I had a maxed falcon scammed from me by TRADERJOE i have screen shots
    BUCKET of CRAP has been bounty hunted.....pics to follow tonight
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Please, whenever u post about "Being scammed" please get an evidence as well!
    Bump this up
    I received an overwhelming amount of PM's asking me to bounty hunt people. I simply cannot get to all the individuals myself. Houtex and Dustyduff successfully bounty hunted two scammers this week. A few people contacted me about helping. Please leave name of scammer and evidence here so other people can assist in the hunting.
  • Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    I want to catch GAMESTRYHARD he scammed me 1.5mil and he has scammed others
    Strike another one up for Dustyduff.......hope more join in the fight.
    I'm doing what I can, but there's tons of scammers out there. Hopefully some other legit people can help out.
  • slim1100slim1100 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I act as a middle man for smaller trades.... i suggest finding a middle man who can absorb a scam in the Mill bracket before doing any trades.

Its a fairly simple and easy way of doing a trade, I take the cars or cash from both players and hand it to the other, this way the only person who can be scammed is me... but I can afford it

Edit: add me in game please ... I'm slim1100
  • Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Start posting some scammers here with valid proof of the scam that took place.
    I agree....if people post proof of scams in here, we can have more people help with bounty. A LOT of people contacted me about bounties. I cant do them all.
  • falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts
    I got scammed few days ago for my 1667 no nos stella by impersonating legir seller his iggn was twin turbo klla unfortunately i cant prove to u guys he did simply becuz my fone doesnt take screen shots..i needa get a diff device that takes s/s's incase it happens again