Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

HEY GOT SOME GREAT CARS FOR SALE!! r class, rwbs, turf, rares

2.75M FOR ALL FOUR TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!! 3Ford Gtrs on near maxed(great turf cars) and a rami stock! Amazing deal. Also will throw in 1.5M for a total price of 53$ For everything. Or just buy the cars rrc or pp.

Comments

• Options
    Skid supa 252Skid supa 252 Registered Users 244 Posts
    How much for the stellas
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    bump........bump....
  • Options
    Marvin natalMarvin natal Registered Users 38 Posts
    I have a max stella if you want to trade for one of your furai
  • Options
    bump........bump....2 stellas get for 1.7
  • Options
    I wan to trade whyt you
  • Options
    Add me Itz Marvin 0114
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    How much for android GT2 ..!!?
  • Options
    updated prices but possibly accepting best offers as well!! If you want you can add me ign wally49
  • Options
    sundae2240sundae2240 Registered Users 487 Posts
    I wonder when the heck rr have cars over 1679 rating... But your m3 gt2 is at 1771 0.0
  • Options
    dude gtfo my posts! im leaving bad reviews and will have people do the same now if you want android ill do 1.5M
  • Options
    Lol i didn't saw i want... I just remind u to update your car rating.. RR DONT HAVE CAR OVER 1679 rating
  • Options
    oh i wasnt talking to you your good sundae that was just an honest mistake i was talking about fabio countering on my **** forum post gtfo with that and have respect! youre good sundae thanks for the error should be 1671 hehe
  • Options
    Lol... I though u were mad at me lmao... Remember rating lol... People will get confuse
  • Options
    i always remember ratings bro just clicked the 7 typing didn't notice till you said. I been playing game from the beginning over 300 cars lol. I appreciate the find though brother! I couldn't get mad at that lol but the other thing you would be pissed if I commented below on all your offers! that's very disrespectful
  • Options
    Ah ye... Had this kind of shit as well in my post.. Well can't be help they kinda desperate, if they want let them lol... Why should i threw myself like them haha!
  • Options
    FabioturboFabioturbo Registered Users 67 Posts
    Sorry but I don't have nothing to sell I was just copy and paste the price from the original post left from jaws , I just try to help him ! Jaws is been very good with me and help me out 5 star guy!!!! I will never stab a friend !!!!
  • Options
    gdmfsbgdmfsb Registered Users 344 Posts
    Private message me man
  • Options
    RjiggityRjiggity Registered Users 3 Posts
    PM Sent. hmu..
  • Options
    camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Bump bump bump for a legit seller ..
  • Options
    SavagexlSavagexl Registered Users 83 Posts
    added wally49 lets talk mine is same as here