Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

KING KILLERZ Top Team Recruiting HELP US to HELP YOU! +We will give you a FREE CAR!!

bombshellboostbombshellboost Registered Users 21 Posts
Looking to make it to the top with YOUR help. Last week was our first turf with this team and we got spot 190 with only 7 active players! We have some really good players, we only need a few more! Send us a request @ King Killerz
The member who makes the most points at the end of Turf gets a free car from our team leader, WIN A FREE
* NISSAN SKYLINE R33 *
but also come check out our cars, we can negotiate the prize for sure! Getting top 100 this week is our goal and will be easy with your help! Also add team leaders KBOOST and BOMBSHELLBOOST

Comments

• Options
    selosselos Registered Users 75 Posts
    Bump only a few spots left!!
  • Options
    Lucid RitualLucid Ritual Registered Users 202 Posts
    Can I join I average around 15-20K
  • Options
    Bump rank 84 with half the team playing
  • Options
    xmarinedaddyxxmarinedaddyx Registered Users 10 Posts
    Im from the original king killers....b4 it fell apart. Whats current team rank?
  • Options
    We are rank 104 rite now
  • Options
    With half a team!
  • Options
    Nokturnal1987Nokturnal1987 Registered Users 89 Posts
    I want to join but says team full already
  • Options
    josh3341josh3341 Registered Users 36 Posts
    You guys are full too I was gonna join if you get a spot hit me up ign same as here 20 to 40k per turf
  • Options
    We have 1 spot left rank 97 rite now talk ign kboost
  • Options
    Bump rank 83 looking for a 15 plus player. Ign kboost
  • Options
    AKUMANO ZAKUMANO Z Registered Users 36 Posts
    i can do 10-20k depending i cant in rwb but i can turf on sclass or mitsu
  • Options
    Vanillas15Vanillas15 Registered Users 16 Posts
    i already have 10k for only today I can do it all night an get probably double that an can do s class but not RWB
  • Options
    kraykrayvrokraykrayvro Registered Users 5,626 Posts
    Im doing 10-15k this week by myself rest of team isn't playing. You guys still have room?
  • Options
    Dylan kDylan k Registered Users 121 Posts
    I can put up 20k the rest of turf any room?
  • Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    i`m lvl 250 i have 160 cars not good too get point my min is 35 k if is good turf but normal point is like 15-20 k u have 1 more spot i can join
  • Options
    Vanillas15Vanillas15 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I added you I did 15k jus this week il have the cars needed for next turf because I plan on buying them so I can do every day
  • Options
    Deathdragon704Deathdragon704 Registered Users 51 Posts
    I can do around 10k depending on turf, I added both of you guys.
  • Options
    FsAviXFsAviX Registered Users 290 Posts
    i was in kk for 1 month and failed once at turf.. im a lot better now and can pull of 25k. hope you can get me back in