Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Bucket of Crap is a scammer!

We set up a deal to trade my wrapped cr6 that I bought from xfreshjoker for a challenger gt2. I go first and then he jumps off Un friends me. His friend messages me saying that he is keeping the cr6 because I ripped him off on a copo deal! I bought the copo from xfreshjoker. I have paypal and on to proce it. I am attaching screen shots too!

Comments

• Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    His name alone gives me a red flag
  • Options
    Blade Icewood 313Blade Icewood 313 Registered Users 70 Posts
    That's why whenever someone tries to buy or trade with me I use a class d or c car cause u don't really care about em and if the deal goes smooth u switch cars then give them whatever they wanted out the deal.. I've been fuucked over 3 times already I know how u feel
  • Options
    Peoples00Peoples00 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Here is a link to chat with him. And his friends
  • Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmmmhhh
  • Options
    HOOOOOBRAHHHHHHOOOOOBRAHHHHH Registered Users 46 Posts
    I can vouch for Peoples00's accusation. Bucket of Crap scammed me as well. Multiple accusations. Do not learn the hard way. Do not risk doing business with him.
  • Options
    bucket 0f crapbucket 0f crap Registered Users 29 Posts
    I never scammed a c6 frim this fag..I got mine frim my friend..screen shots will be added
  • Options
    There are acreen shots that prove you did! Talks about the trade then you bouncing. Your a scammer! Period! The c6r your talking about is the one I bought from xfreshjoker! You stole my car you cheater!
  • Options
    photo8.png
  • Options
    LSX MaxedOutLSX MaxedOut Unregistered / Not Logged In 543 Posts
    I have bucket of crap's IP for in game. If can prove it I can take his account and get it back for you I do it for anyone on the RR FB page. Let me know if have strong proof. If do PM me it and it dosent matter how many times he changes his PW I can take it hes been in my lobbies before I have his information. Let me know, thanks!
  • Options
    photo6.png
  • Options
    and now here your saying your friend gave it to you!!!

photo5.png
  • Options
    photo2.png
  • Options
    this is me setting up deal with xfreshjoker!

photo.png
  • Options
    LSX MaxedOutLSX MaxedOut Unregistered / Not Logged In 543 Posts
    Thank you peoples, I will have me and RR admins and programmers work on it. Thank you for the information will PM you. And Im glad you showed both accounts that makes it easy for us. Thank you sir. Also in scammer alerts start a threat for him and link it for people on both IGN names please.
  • Options
    i can post a pic of the paypal too if i want! This Bucket of Crap scammed me for my C5R by trying to say that I took his copo. Another car I bought from Xfreshjoker. He tried to see if he could scam me out of my copo too! Once he figured out that he couldn't his story changed quick to my friend gave me that.
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    This guy has been bounty hunted....contact me for what I recieved.
  • Options
    I will be posting pics of convo tonight.
  • Options
    The best part is that when I was dealing with him.....we joined a lobby with HOOOOOBRAHHHHH in it. Instantly called bucket of crap a scammer. Lolol
  • Options
    Post those pics duff it just proves u are a scammer...I only scammed this one kid bc he took my copo awile back.
  • Options
    I haven't scammed another soul.
  • Options
    I will post pics
  • Options
    Bucket of crap you are lying! I never scammed you out of a copo. I bought that copo from xfreshjoker. You scammed me out of my C6. Period! And you have scammed others! I told you if I scammed you post screen shots to prove it and I will give you back the copo that I have supposedly scammed you out of. Funny how your story changes! Douche bag!
  • Options
    I would like the comment removed from Bucket of Crap.......I admit I set him up. i am not denying it. People provided evidence of Bucket of Crap scamming him and story changing. I am not keeping what I received from Bucket of Crap (1M RRC). I will be giving it to Peoples00.
  • Options
    I am working on bounty post now
  • Options
    93blksi93blksi Registered Users 11 Posts
    Peoples00 -Bucket of Crap has been kicked off Team Ben Franklin. Our team does not tolerate scammers or condone such dumbasses. We are a legit team and apologize for any inconvience he has caused you....
  • Options
    93 thanks for that. Glad to know you giys are legit and just had a bad apple in there.