Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Thebigmane BOUNTY HUNTED

Well....add another scammer to get hit. I really need help getting these scammers. They all exhibit the same signs of a scammer, but rarely have any brains. They never want to go first regardless of how much credibility you may have. Unfortunately do to his unwillingness to go first, I was only able to retrieve a fraction of what he had stolen from people. Regardless, it was worth making the scammer feel scammed and know what its like to feel taken advantage of.

II will be posting pics of the conversation with the scammer and also pics of the victims receiving the bounty. Pics to follow. He just recently scammed someone today.

Looking for Jmdperformance 69, Buffhulk to PM me please. i wasn't able to get much, however i will try to divide the RRC i recieved from him to each of you fairly.

Comments

• i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    I totally support what your doing but at the same time i feel as if the people.getting.scammed are responsible and you shudnt even have to do this lol
  • anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    Nice work dustyduff, now help me get back my tC GT-Spec from Jacob5415 xD.
    #PinkMafia
  • dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    i am an honest and legit seller here......I hate when people get scammed and I simply want to help the victims since there is little CIE can do. I don't want these bounties to jeapordize my reputation. I have no remorse taking something away from a thief. I always return what I take to the victims. Racing Rivals Robin Hood if you will.
  • blackchromeblackchrome Registered Users 251 Posts
    Not a fan of what you are doing. The scammed person should have used better judgment and or accepted the risk of the trade
    Here's where it started........

deec6e80a688c0fd037c5d1b649366e4.png

I'm going to skip ahead a bit to the moment when I got his money and told him he was hunted......The deal was 1.25M then I would get a car from him.

37f5bcbffbab7ff8681d110d6c87e49c.png

8441b17f5c74b8b42ebc43ae96bf7ee4.png

• Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    Great job bro!! If you need help let me know
    Continuation of messages here

d4d174dd9936e883028050c94ffbdcdb.png

b55098ec64170fc80920c11b7a2df475.png

deb1aeb2952cbab4090aad8fe941e2a4.png

e0d6369a97b71fc2408f72f8fc5b0f34.png
  • jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Lol good fn job!!!
  • Scammers BewareScammers Beware Registered Users 14 Posts
    I certainly approve this message!!!!
  • PapawoodPapawood Registered Users 30 Posts
    I am the leader of TURFJUNKIES my teammate DUSTYDUFF is not a scammer this cowerd has stolen from friends of his all he did is give him a taste of his own medicine truly proud to say he is a member of my crew and will not be kicked from team i feel whut he did is justified and deserved wish more people would get these low lif cowards PAPAWOOD
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Ha ha nice job again dusty. I love how butthurt these scammers get when they find out they were bounty hunted. LOL! Bounty hunters FTMFW!!
    Try to keep this up until the victims claim they're prize please. I'll post pics to show I'm not keeping the money.
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    CARMAN!!!!!! NA NA NA NA NA
  • VICG7VICG7 Registered Users 168 Posts
    Im a huge fan of what your doing, i was scammed out of my viper gts-r by MumpMan14 If you look around the forums or search the name im sure there are other posts about him unfortunautly
    i didnt check the forums before doing the deal guess its on me :\
  • Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    Bounty Hunters for the win, guys. Everyone who hunts down a scammer isn't a scammer.
    Bumping this until the victim gets they bounty back
  • RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    You need to get gamertrieshard too 3 wrapped turf cars from my team