Options

free stars

I have done over ten free stars tasks, which should be over 300 stars added to my account. But I am bot getting them. I have waited over two hours npw and nothing.

I didnt have a problem with the first five tasks but now they arent doing anything.

Help please. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I don't think KK Hollywood has any free star offers :/ I had a look on Tapjoy and there was nothing. It may be possible those stars are for Stardom: Hollywood.

If you are 100% sure they are for KK Hollywood, the only thing i could really advise is Submitting a Ticket to the Team so they can look into it for you.
  • Options
    NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    Actually they do. When you go to buy they have the option to earn free stars by doing tasks. But for sime reasons they arent working anymore.
  • Options
    Looks like I am experiencing the Missing Free stars option which has been around in Hollywood for months. The only thing I can suggest as I said is to submit a ticket to the team via the link in my previous, or better yet contact Tapjoy as they are the sponsors behind those free deals :)
  • Options
    annie17annie17 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Actually they do. When you go to buy they have the option to earn free stars by doing tasks. But for sime reasons they arent working anymore.

I don't have this option, sadly. Did you actually purchase stars or is there just an option in the shop to earn free stars?
  • Options
    nataliarosekknataliarosekk Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've done like 20 offers. Some work immediately and some dont. I can recommend you ones that worked immediately for me. Do ones with small rewards and they'll add up. Don't do any online offers.
  • Options
    It seems as though the free star option and rewards are a bit glitchy. It will probably be adjusted in the next few days making it more efficient :)
  • Options
    Do u play it on android ir IOS device. When I try to olay the game on IOS the free option is there but when I play on android it alqays shoqs up.
  • Options
    That would be great. I try to stick to the games download tasks. But those dnt work at all.:(
  • Options
    Do u play it on android ir IOS device. When I try to olay the game on IOS the free option is there but when I play on android it alqays shoqs up.

The free stars options has been glitching for the last few months on Hollywood so it doesn't surprise me that KK Hollywood are experiencing the same issue. I play on ios :)
  • Options
    IrishErinIrishErin Registered Users 26 Posts
    I'VE BEEN LUCKY WITH SOME..OTHERS NOT. I GET ALOT OF CRAZY PHONE CALLS & emails & don't even get the stars. N some surveys have to be fully completed, but most of the time they are never ending. The best ones are took at the daily ads or the some tasks. The surveys don't usually help.
    ​IrishErinl